Chapter 11

I have 36 reads. This makes me really happy. I don't have anything really to put here. I am having a bit of writers block for the first book, because I feel like it should be longer. Meh. I also think it should be longer because if it isn't it will be finished in 3 days. That would be sad, because then I would have to come up with more ideas and more meh-ness. Anyways, I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter!

~Eevee's POV~

We are back home, and to be honest, it was a relief and sad at the same time. I would miss seeing all of the fans, knowing that I made so many people happy. It's not the same just reading the comments. When we back I just flopped on my bed and dozed off. 

~Time Skip because sleeping is boring again!~

I wake up an hour and a half later and walk down the stairs.

"SURPRISE!" I jump as everyone shouted. 

"Why are you guys surprising me?" I asked, very confused.

"It's your birthday!" Adam answers.

"It is?"

"You mean you don't know when your birthday is?" Mitch interrogates me, amazed.

"Er, no? I was 9 when I got to the orphanage, and I think I remembered my birthday then, but it has been 4 years, and I remember the girls there saying my birthday was on random days just to make me mad, and sad that we were never going to celebrate it. They always got huge  parties, and presents." 

"Oh, well... It's your birthday! Your 14!" Mitch pokes me in the side.

"I can see that now!" I poke him back at sit at the table. They sing and I blow out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Jason asked.

"Hey, she can't say or the wish won't come true!" Quentin jumps in.

"Er, yeah." To be honest, I didn't wish for anything, everything was perfect as it was.

~Authors Note~

I feel like that was the last chapter. I feel, defeated. What the heck. But it wasn't there will be more. I just... don't know exactly what I am going to do with it. So... I will not be putting up chapter nearly as fast, maybe once-a-day, my mind just generated all of these past ideas and it needs to be fueled. That means I get to read more fan fictions. Yay. So if you have any ideas, please post them in the comments. I needz them. I will give you credit for them if I pick yours :3 Anyways guys, I hope you liked this installment of Adopted by BajanCanadian, take care.