Chapter 5

I should probably just write all of these now, then update once everyday. Right? I can't do that. I need feedback. I really like getting feedback (Hint hint). SO GIVEZ ME FEEDBACK. Ok. I'm good. On wards with mah story. I hope you like it!

~Eevee's POV~

I was going through the Minecraft forums browsing through the maps people had made. There were some really cool ones some people had made. Then, I randomly got bored and walked down the stairs.  

"Hey Eevee." It was Jerome.

"Hey Fluffy!" 

"So I see that you got  the reference!"

I was laughing. "Yeah, why is your skin a Bacca anyways?"

"Uh, well, you see, um... I have no clue. Because Star Wars is cool." 

"Sure." 

Mitch walks down the stairs, followed by Jason, Ty, and Ian. "Hello Eevee! Guess what. Actually get what everyone." Mitch looked really excited. 

"What!" We all chorused. 

"MINECON IS IN 3 WEEKS AND WE GOTZ TICKETS!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. Everyone cheered, but I just was confused.

"Whats Minecon?" Evryone stopped talking and looked at me. 

"What do you mean? Minecon is where a bunch of people who play and make Minecraft videos get together in a huge convention center, we get to meet up with fans, see the new update, meet server owners, etc. It is so... exhilarating. Like how you said no one at the orphanage played Minecraft, we sere really surprised, because there is so many people there." Mitch explained.

"Oh, so these Minecraftians have just been hiding from me?" 

"Sure." They were laughing.

"Hey, where's Adam and Quentin?" Jason asked.

"They went to the store, they were the ones who told me, so we aren't leaving them out or anything." Mitch replied. 

"How long is Minecon, it sounds awesome?" I interrogated

"Just for a weekend, right after Halloween." Ty answered. 

"Aw, it should be longer."

"I know, last time it ended and Ashely was on the verge of tears." Mitch joked.

"I was not!" Ashely protested. We were all laughing. So Minecon ^o^       

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the really, I mean, really short chapter, just needed to say that Minecon is happening. YAY! So I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Adopted by BajanCanadian, take care.