Chapter 19

Mrs. Scotts P.O.V (Kaylin's Mother)

"Kaylin!" I yelled once again, waiting for her to appear at the top of the steps. Still, I had gotten silence. I began making my way up the steps, careful not to trip in my heels. I turned the corner and entered her room. It appeared empty, which caught me off guard.

A sudden gust of cold wind blew through the room. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to the window, peering out before cautiously closing it shut. It didn't take too much time for me to realize where my daughter was right now. Of course she was with that boy, Harry.

"Beth!" George called from the top of the steps. I heard his footsteps come closer, suddenly stopping in front of Kaylin's room. "Where's Kaylin?" He asked, oblivious to what his daughter was doing behind our backs. I wasn't much angry at her, I just wished she would be more careful about her decisions.

"She went out with a few of her new friends," I smiled, walking over to him. He sighed and lifted his hands to rub his temples. "Give her a break, George. Let her have fun for once." I had tried to get him to loosen up on her.

"You don't understand either," He mumbled, letting out another heavy sigh before turning around to walk into our room which was across Kaylin's room. I need to tell him if it is upsetting him so much. I just want all of the stress to go away.

"George," I called out, walking into our room.

"What is it?" He grumbled as he rummaged through his drawer full of shirts.

"Kaylin, she's with that Harry kid," I finally told him, feeling a bit of stress washing away. He suddenly stopped and turned to face me.

"She's been hanging out with that kid this whole time . . . And you have the nerve to not tell me until now?" His expression completely told me he was angry. And now I regret telling him.

"I just think we should leave her alone and let her do what she wants to do. She can make her mistakes and soon learn from them." I explained to him, hoping he would agree. But, my husband is too stubborn to have anything go through his thick skull.

"The only mistake she will ever make is now, and now only. I'm gonna go call the cops," He mumbled the last part, walking out of our room. My eyes widened as I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Do you really think that is necessary, George?" I questioned him.

"Of course it is," He told me, picking up the phone and dialing 911. "For all we know, he manipulated my baby's mind and kidnapped her!" He told me before I charged over at him. I grabbed the phone, stopping him from calling the police. "Why'd you do that?" He looked at me with an angry glare.

"Lets look for her on our own before involving the police." I suggested.

•••

Mr. Scott's P.O.V (Kaylin's Dad)

"I don't understand why she would disobey her own father," I trailed, turning the wheel to the right, driving down the empty road. I was mad, beyond mad actually. My own daughter disobeying her fathers rules. It is all because of that tattooed kid. He changed her, not for the better.

But for the worse.

"Calm down, hun. I'm sure she is only spending the night at his house."

"We don't even know where he lives!" I almost yelled at her. This is to much for me to take.

"We'll find her, don't worry," she reassured me, somewhat keeping me a bit calm.

Hour after hour, the more we searched everywhere, the more we became doubtful.

"What if he took her out of town? Or worse, out of the state!" I exclaimed, looking over at my wife in the passenger seat.

"I think it's time we call the police." She confessed, quietly.

"That would have been a good idea from the start," I mumbled, pulling out my phone. I quickly dialed 911 and waited for the receiver on the other line to pick up. After they quickly picked up, I began to speak.

"I'm calling to report my missing daughter."

___________________________

One time, I was craving for a pickle, so when I took a bite out of the pickle, I totally forgot I didn't like pickles.

But, it's ok now. Pickles are yum yum in ma tum tum

(Sorry this is short lol. I'll make it up to you in the next chapter)

Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes!! Xx :)