Chapter 13

Kaylin's P.O.V

"Look who we have here, lads." The guy in front of me chuckled evilly. I took a step back, my hands shaking. I tried to hide my fear, which was practically impossible.

"Leave me alone," I tried to use my last bit of confidence.

"You're the girl who stopped me from finishing my business . . ." He lifted his hands and cracked his knuckles.

"You were hurting him!" I exclaimed, a small sob escaping my lips at the end. You wouldn't believe how terrified I was without Harry by my side.

"That was the point, babe." He raised both eyebrows and chuckled. I let out a shaky breath as he stepped forward. I stepped back, looking around for somewhere to escape. They were all surrounding me. The guy in front of me took one last step so that we were almost touching.

My back hit the brick wall; I couldn't escape easily. He grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled it around his finger.

"I don't get what you see in that dick. I'm way better, baby." He smirked and gave me a peck on the neck.

"You'll never be as good as Harry!" I gritted my teeth together, surprising my own self with my confidence. He grabbed my wrist and pushed past his friends. "Let go of me," I quietly demanded, trying to pry his hand off my wrist. He pulled me into the alley and stopped at the entrance. I soon stopped struggling once I saw familiarly intimidating figure.

"Harry," I whispered, causing the guy next to me laugh. I watched as Harry fought with another guy. He gave the guy a punch, which completely knocked him out; but, that didn't stop Harry.

"This is what your 'boyfriend' does," The guy grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my in front of him, my back facing him. I let out a gasp by the sudden harsh push. "He beats the shit out of people. How does that make you feel? Aren't you fucking scared of that?" He growled in my ear, making me cringe.

"No, I'm not," I whispered, staring at Harry as he angrily continued to beat up the guy, not even stopping to take a break.

"Hand me the tape," I heard the guy behind me whisper. My eyes widened as I opened my mouth, about ready to scream for Harry. But, the guys filthy hand was slapped over my mouth. He kept me in his grip as he placed the tape over my mouth. I tried to call for Harry but, he was too far to hear my mumbled words through the tape.

The guys right hand traveled down my body and slipped in between my legs. Tears were spilling down my cheeks as I struggled to get out of his grip. An idea popped in my mind as soon as the man started to kiss my neck. I licked the tape around my lips, desperate to try and slip the tape off my mouth.

"Stay still. Fuck!" The man behind me moaned. I felt something push into the back of my leg and my eyes widened. I stretched the tape out and it successfully fell.

"Harry!" I let out a blood curdling scream. He immediately stopped and turned around, his eyes landing on us. "Harry, help!" I screamed one more time. He stood up and wiped the blood from his fists onto his black tank top; the same one he wore when he saved me from the brown bearded guy.

He quickly walked towards us, not bothering to wipe the sweat running down the side of his face.

"Let go of her."

It took me a minute to realize that deep, angry voice belonged to Harry. I took a second look at him. His fists were turning white as he clenched them tightly by his side. His nostrils flared while he gave a hard glare at the guy touching me.

"What would you do if I didn't?" The guy tested Harry.

"Do you really wanna fucking go there with me, mate? I took out your best man back there; and don't forget the time you failed to beat me. I'm gonna ask one more fucking time. Let. Her. Go." The whole time Harry spoke, his jaw would clench. I could feel the mans arm around my waist loosen before he soon tightened his grip, again.

"Sorry man, no can do," I could practically hear the smirk in the mans voice. Harry was losing his patience as the guy continued, "I mean, just imagine how good I can make her feel by pleasuring her. She'd be naked, handcuffed to my bed-" He was cut of by a low growl. I was suddenly pushed away. I fell down and immediately backed away from the group surrounding Harry. I looked in between their legs and watched as Harry towered over the guy.

Suddenly, my fear from the guy had vanished seeing he was nowhere near as tall and scary as Harry was right now. They both exchanged words that was out of earshot. Harry roughly shoved the boy into one of his friends. He walked over to the guy and pulled him out of his friends grip, by the collar. He lifted the guy up so that his feet were dangling.

Harry whispered something in his ear and the guy quickly nodded, fear crossing his face. He dropped the man and pushed past the group, walking over to me.

"You ok, Kaylin?" He asked, helping me up off the ground. I merely nodded before wrapping my arms around his torso. He gently pulled my arms away from his torso and dragged me out of the alley.

"God dammit! You gotta stop walking around at night!" He hissed, his grip tightening. It hurt way more than the guys hard grip on my arm.

"Harry," I whimpered, but he chose to ignore it.

"Next time, just fucking text me and tell me you're taking a walk," He angrily ran a hand through his messy curls, letting out an exasperating sigh. His grip loosened as he muttered an apology.

"It's my fault. You don't need to be the one apologizing," I whispered. The rest of the walk complete silence.

"I just don't want to lose you," he quietly spoke up, breaking the silence.

________________________
I went to Macy's and got a sample slip of Our Moment and I
L-O-V-E it! I really want to get the perfume :/

I'm sick >:( I hate getting sick. It sucks, bro. Lol