Chapter 9- Girls day

Chloe's point of view
Today is the day that me and the twins are having a girls day. My mom booked everything. The only reason that Lindsay and Abby aren't going is because Lindsay wants to stay with Garrett and Abby wants to explore the castle so that she doesn't get lost again.

I get up out of bed and change into top. The itinerary today is supposedly fun! I haven't seen it yet. The only bad part is that I don't see Noah until tonight. Even if I wasn't going, I still couldn't see him. He is volunteering to teach a class of wolves how to fight.

I hear a knock on my door and go to get it. "Hey, Chloe. Wanna know what we are doing today?" Says a perky Emma. She's defiantly cheered up ever since she realized that her and garret were mates.

"Sure. What are we doing all day?" I say as Emma sits on my bed and watches me put on my makeup. I only put on a little, but she is fascinated.

"Well, after breakfast, mom booked us a mani pedi and then a facial. After that, we are going to lunch at the melting pot, which is a fondue place. Then, we are going shopping for clothes" squeals Emma.

"I don't think I have ever heard you squeal" I laugh, which is a bad idea because I'm putting on eyeliner. At least it didn't smudge.

"You just don't know me well" Emma says, mysteriously.

"Ok, let's go!" I say, after putting on lip gloss. We head out the door and into Gabby's room.

Emma Goes and whispers something into Gabby's ear and the next thing I know, Gabby screams, "you are allowed to wear makeup!!!"

"I can change that when we get back, now, come on girls" I say, heading too the door.

We quickly eat breakfast and then, we go to our first appointment, the mani pedis. We get to relax in a spa chair as the workers do our toes. Then, they did our finger nails. As they dry, we show each other our nail polish.

I got:

I love Disney so I got that

Emma got hot pink butterfly's on her fingers and pink zebra stripes on her toes. That girl loves pink!