Chapter 19

As I walked through the hallway, trying my best to ignore Adam, I suddenly remembered Noah. I immediately scolded myself for not thinking about what would happen after he came out. He would be worried about me. I turn around and start to walk back to our room.

"Wait where are you going" he said to me.

" Noah!" I say as I walk back to the room.

" no wait" he calls out. " please give me a second to talk to him"

Fine" I say and wait outside my door as he goes in and I wait

Eventually, he comes out. " ok go in" he says.

I walk in and see Noah pacing but he stops and smiles when I walk in. " Stay with this guy, okay? Promise me? He will take care of you while I go to the old pack "

"Okay I promise, Noah" I say and walk back out and see Adam grin. Whatever, I think as I roll my eyes and walk off and out of the building. I was planning on going to the pool to take a break from wedding shopping but I didn't have a swimsuit. So we got to go swimsuit shopping. When I told Adam this, he grimaced and looked away. He shyly walked around the store. Until, we actually got to the swimwear section.

"Which? I like both" said Adam. He picked two amazing swimsuits and was asking for me to pick. ( you guys choose.)

)

The first one is a one piece

The first one is a one piece. It's red and has ruffles lacing the v-neck.
The second one is a bikini. It's blue and classic.

"I don't know" I start to stress. I open my phone to call Noah, but Adam grabbed my hand and made me try them on. Which one do you like?

Sorry for the late updates. Also, its summer!! So, I'll try to update more often!!