Chapter 14- Dress Shopping

"Do I have too?" I say as I get ready for the day.

Mom and the twins want to take me wedding dress shopping. Why does it have to be so long. Noah is trying to convince me that it won't be too bad. Says him, the person who isn't going to be trying on a million dresses.

"Love, it won't be too horrible. Just a couple stores and then, you can come home" says Noah, looking tired. Probably because I've been whining so much. Oops!

"Fine" I say, tugging up my jeans, "but, don't expect me to like it"

"I don't, love" he says, standing up and kissing my cheek before opening the door and leading me to the gardens where I'm meeting everyone.

" hurry up" says Gabby, pulling my hand.

"We won't tire you out too much, promise" says Emma, taking my other hand and dragging me to the car.

"Bye, Noah!!" I yell behind me before I'm shoved into the car. Seems to me, that they already knew I would be difficult.

When we arrive at the first store, a sales associate comes up to us and says, " hi, welcome to Dreams come true. I'm Annie, would you like any help with anything?"

"I have bought the premium package" says mom, smiling.

"Oh, right this way, miss" says Annie, leading us into a secluded area.

We wait a little, flipping through bridal magazines. Until someone comes out.

"Hi, I'm Mary and I'll be in charge of your dress today" says a perky person. She is way too perky.

" What kind of dress do you have in mind?" She says"

I hold up a magazine and say, "this but with a shorter veil and a bit longer dress."

"We can make that work, now what kind of fabrics?" She asks

This went in for an hour. She would ask a question, I would answer, try on a dress and it starts all over again. I was so bored and I think mom could tell.

"Ok, we aren't choosing from here" says mom, just as  Annie finally said, "ok, this will do. Bye, now. Hope to see you soon"

Finally! I jumped from the chair as mom paid for the session. Too bad we aren't paying for a dress from here any time soon.

Then, we went to a vintage dress shop, because vintage stuff looks good on me.

"How about this?" Says Emma and Gabby at the same time, holding up two different dresses.

I liked both. So, I'm letting you choose.

Emma's

Gabby

So, you get to choose her wedding dress as well as many other aspects of her wedding

So, you get to choose her wedding dress as well as many other aspects of her wedding. I decided that would be cool. So, comment on which dress you like more.
Emma's- the long sleeved, lacy, open backed shorter, dress
Or
Gabby's- the short sleeved, frills at the bottom, open backed, longer dress

Until next time!