Chapter 3- Mates!?!?!?

Skylars point of view

Recap:

I had just stormed to my room!

Present day:

Then, it hits me. Strong in the face. It smells like chocolate. Yum! I realize it's  my mate. Its coming from outside my door.

NOAHS POINT OF VIEW

Skylar  had just ran up to her room, furious with us when I smelled it. My  mates smell. It smells like vanilla and strawberries. Delicious! It's  coming from Skylars room. I walk up there as she throws the door open. I  look her in the eyes and say, '' mine''

She says, '' how is this possible?''

I say, '' I dont know. But, I do know that you are my mate''

With that, I take a step closer to her. She takes a step back. I take another step forward and she takes a step back. We continue this until she reaches the wall. My wolf wants me to take her right there. But, I knew I had to wait.

I reach in and smell her. Then, I take her by the hand and drag her down to mom and dad.  They are in a meeeting with David and George, the beta and third-in-command.

'' Noah , get out'' whispers mom

''there is a crisis'' i say to her and turn to David and George, ''you can leave now''

''you cant order them around'' shouts my dad

''whats the crisis?'' says mom, putting a hand on my fathers shoulder, calming him down.

''leave'' i say to David and George. They gather their stuff and leave and I take mom and dad to the living room, where Skylar is.

''me and Noah  found our mates'' says Skylar.

'' thats goo- ----'' starts dad but I interrupt

'' our mates are each other'' i say

'oh, I knew this day would come. I told you to tell them. But, noooo'' says mom, going into panic mode.

'' Tell us what'' asks Skylar, biting her lip. I wanted to take her right there. I knew I couldn't though.

'' Skylar, you are adopted. Your parents are.....uhhh........... um............... well, you see'' says dad

'' oh, let me tell her. Your parents are the Alpha and Luna of the Stardust Pack'' says mom. I gasp and so does Sky. Stardust is the highest ranked pack of all. The members of the pack, especially the Alphas family, have........... golden fur.

'' thats why you have gold fur'' I say to Skylar and she growls at me. I sigh in defeat.

'' yeah, so do we reject each other, or'' says Skylar. My wolf, Brandon and I were heartbroken. She wants to reject me?

'' you guys can't reject each other. Mates are the best thing that happens to you in your life. Mates make you happy. Plus, this pack needs a Luna'' says dad, winking at her for the last part.

''were you going to reject me?'' i ask, softly. My parents sneak out the back and I silently curse them. Thanks for your help and support.

'' no'' she say in a small voice

I couldnt help it anymore. I tried to resist it but couldn't. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. I know, people say its fake when other people say there were sparks. But, there were. But, there was something missing. I pushed it aside, for this was my mate. I gently pulled away and she said, '' what was that for?''

'' i...i.. i dont know. I was trying to resi-'' i got cut off by lips. Skylars lips, to be precise.

'' shut up'' she says after puling away

'' I dont mind if you shut me up  like that every now and then'' i say, trying to act smooth. I think I did, but Im not so sure.

' so, we arent rejecting each other'' she says and my broken heart mends its self.

'' I guess not'' i say and she bites her lip again. ''come on''

I walk hand in hand to the door and pull it open. My parents come crashing in, both bushing bright red like a tomato.

'' silly eavesdroppers'' says Skylar and I laugh. My parents are so weird