Chapter 13- Creepy Stalker

I wake up alone in bed. I groan and roll over to see a note, from Noah.

It says

Good morning babe,

I don't know if you will see this when you wake up, but I'm still going to write it.

I love you but I had to go back to the old pack to resign as Alpha so that you and me can stay here.

I had fun last night! 💖

Love, Noah

I blush as I remember yesterday. But, I don't regret anything. I love Noah and he loves me and we are going to get married. So, better sooner than later.

So, since it is already past breakfast time, I hurry and change into this:

I've been getting obsessed with Harry Potter, recently, so my outfit is inspired by Hermione

Granger.

I walk to the dinner table and see some guy staring at me. Creepy stalker!

The rest of the day, I see him continually. He was wearing a green hoodie and had black hair

but that's all I saw.

Skip to next day

I was getting ready for bed, wearing my pjs, when there is a knock in the door.

"Come in" I say, to the person behind the door.

"Love..?" I hear a familiar voice. Noah's home!

I jump out of bed and run to him, almost knocking him down as I hug him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Woah, you ok?" He says, but I'm just fine! Except for the creepy stalker guy, which I decided not to talk about him.

" yeah, I just missed you" I lie. He relaxed and hugged me back, pressing against a faint scar, I've had since I was little. It burned slightly as I thought about the guy.
Now, maybe the creepy stalker will stay away.

I can only hope, can't I?