Fifteen

The weeks flew by like a passing storm. It was odd with Damien practically living at my house. Mikey didn't seem to like it, he hardly left his room- he hardly fed. I didn't know whether it was from Damien being here, from something else. But I couldn't ask him why, because Damien was essentially superglued to my side. He wouldn't leave me, not even to go to the bathroom. He refused to eat, and was growing more and more intrigued as to what was in my green bottles.

"What's in there?" He asked for the fiftieth time, tapping the glass as I drank from it.

"Nothing for you." I said, I was running out of ideas. I couldn't lie to him anymore- I couldn't-but I didn't want to reveal myself.

"Let me try some. Come on, it won't hurt me." He purred, stroking my face. I moved away from him, frowning and shaking my head. First of all, it was my food and I wasn't sharing. Second of all, blood is not for human consumption. It's okay for them to produce it for me, because then it's mine. But not for drinking, they tend to demonstrate excellent vomiting skills.

"Mine." I said, tipping the last droplet into my mouth. He frowned, crossing his arms. I shrugged, shoving the bottle into the bin. He looked as if he was about to run and pick the bottle out of the bin.

"Why won't you let me, Gerard. Come on." He whined, waltzing over to me. I was still frowning, he knew that he wasn't getting any anytime soon. "Dammit Gerard, you never let me do anything! I hate it!" He screamed, catching me off guard. He was seething, breathing quickly. Hands balled into fists at his sides, I had never seen him so angry.

"What is wrong with you Damien?" I asked, trying not to laugh because the situation was more than just a little stupid. He was being pathetic, but I wouldn't tell him that. I'd go along with his little plan. Whatever that plan initially was.

"Its just a drink Gerard, let me have one." He shouted, holding his arm out. I frowned, batting it away from me. If he was going to be an ass, he could get his shit out of my house and leave. I loved him, but that utter crap dribbling from his mouth was ridiculous.

"No, Damien. You can't drink it, and do you know why you can't? Because it's blood, Damien! It's human blood. Your body doesn't bode well when it comes to ingesting it." I hissed, throwing my hands into the air. He squinted at me, mouth slightly ajar. I ground my teeth together, skin crawling. I was just as angry as he was, I wished that I could've told him in a better way.

"You drink blood? What are you a vampire?" He scoffed, laughing at his own joke. I chuckled along with him, sighing heavily. Before running at him, teeth exposed, pinning him to the table. He quivered, his breath rattling around inside his panicked chest.

"So you don't believe me? I could drain your entire body in three seconds flat." I hissed, showing him my sharp fangs. He laughed nervously, reaching up to stroke my cheek. I moved my head, my grip tightening in him.

"That would be fun, why won't you try." He said, attempting to be seductive. I let go of him, pulling a disgusted face, walking over to the fridge. I pulled out another bottle, uncapping the lid, spitting it out onto the floor. I poured it into my mouth, finishing it in only a few seconds. He was making his way over to me, but I didn't want to touch him. I was upset- for two reasons. Reason one; I had blurted out my most guarded secret. Reason two; he didn't seem to care or believe. Personally, I would have cared that the person that I loved, and had sex with, was a bloodthirsty, human-killing vampire. I frowned angrily, crossing my arms.

"You love me, and I love you. So, naturally I have no issues with this." He said gently, but I felt like there was something else to his statement. Like he wanted something from me. I wasn't exactly sure of what, but I knew that he wouldn't be getting much from his request. If anything at all.

"I love you Damien, but I was planning on telling you some other way. It's not easy, being this way. Trust me, I struggle." I said, backing away from him. I didn't want to touch him, my eyes still felt like they were burning- the way they would when I was hungry. Except I wasn't hungry, I was mostly upset.

"I trust that you won't hurt me Gerard, I know that you won't. This way, we can be together. Forever." He reached for my hand, but I dropped it instantly. I didn't want to hold him, not now. I just- wanted to be alone, only for a little while.

"Please, Damien. I would never, ever put that burden on you. I love you, but I would never be so selfish as to keep you here unwillingly." I felt like crying, it was the only way to stop the burning in my eyes.

"But I want to stay with you forever, and I can't when I'm like this." He sighed, throwing his arms like a tantruming child. I shook my head, smiling at the ridiculousness of his statement. He didn't understand.

"You're human, that should be everything to you Damien. Not immortality, because immortality is a bitch. Trust me."
-------------------------------------------------------
Song Of The Chapter- End Of The Beginning by Black Sabbath

A.N
This chapter is kinda twilight-esque. I don't know how to feel about that, I guess it's up to you to decide whether it's good or not XD
Don't forget to comment and vote, it helps me out a bunch.