I'm..who?

Author's note: Hello guys. I hope you liked the previous chapter. What do you think's going to happen next. I have an idea for the ending and so this should finish very soon I'm hoping. Everything is explained very soon.. the suspense 😛😈🙉. Thank you for voting and following xxx _lovingfanfics_

Hermione's pov:

 "Where am I?" I asked, confused. "When did I walk into this classroom?"

"Hermione?" a voice asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm not too sure." I turned around to find Harry which made me feel a lot better. For some odd reason, at that very moment, I felt like a different person. "How did I get here?"

"Stop playing jokes on me Hermione. Come on, it's time for dinner. Draco's been looking everywhere for you."

"What time is it?"

"Just past 6."

"But the last time I checked, it was 11."

"What?" 

--------------------------------------------

Draco's pov:

Suddenly, when I thought all hope was lost, I saw the familiar brown curly locks of hair that always made me feel content. 

"Hermione, there you are! Where have you been?" I asked her.

"In a classroom for about 7 hours apparently."

"What?" I immediately asked.

Harry agreed, "my point exactly. Hermione, what were you doing in a classroom for 7 hours?"

"That's the thing. You see.. I'm not sure," I answered. Trying to change the subject, I reverted to the sight of food laid in front of me. "What I do know though is that I am so hungry!"

"In that case, let's eat." I was still worried, and I could tell that she was trying to change the subject, but I guess I was just supposed to talk about it later on. I was definitely not going to let this slide. 

-----------------------------

Hermione's pov:

When I finished the meal, I instantly leapt up out of my seat and told everyone that I was tired, but in reality, I was going to the library. The library was and is my happy place; there, I can forget about all the stresses in life whilst ironically, actually finding a solution to the stress in life. I call it therapeutic education. 

"I'm very tired. I'm going to lie down."

Draco offered, "do you want me to take y-"

"No!" I exclaimed too abruptly and forcefully. Noticing that others were now staring, I instantly changed the tone to a more friendlier one. "I can go by myself, thank you."

Before I left the hall, I managed to make eye contact with a certain girl. That certain girl seemed to be... Pansy? I was so confused as to why Pansy looked at me and for some reason, I looked back. We never made eye contact. She also had a strange expression; it wasn't the usual 'I hate you' expression. Rather, it was a worried face. Almost as though she was being forced to do something. Seeing her face did trigger a memory, but that memory might as well have been a stranger's memory as I had no recollection whatsoever and it was all just a blur.

Finally, I reached the library and my finger scanned the books, even though I had no idea of what it was I was supposed to be looking for. 

Then, I heard a random girl speak to her friend. What they said seemed to intrigue me. I listened in, hoping that it would help me regain my memory.

"Hey, did you hear what happened to Hermione?" a girl asked her friend.

"No."

"Apparently, she fainted in a classroom, lay unconscious for almost 7 hours with Pansy and Amrose, the new Slytherin representative, had to drag Pansy out. They said she was as cold as ice. Amrose only informed us Slytherins and told us to solemnly swear to not inform anybody else of this."

"How peculiar! Something's definitely up. You know little Pete told me that he walked by that very classroom and heard Pansy call out a spell. After that spell, Pete did not remember what else happened."

"That is strange. You know, us Slytherins are so mysterious. We definitely ended up in the right house."

"I know right!"

I was so shocked by what I had heard. So that was why Pansy looked at me strangely.