U.N.I

it's been two years 4 months and two days since the love of my life died. I found out that not only did getting shot kill him, but he was going to die because his brain was slowly shuting down... thats why he would get dizzy or fall suddenly.

I am now in my sophmore year of college.

                                        Roc has became my bestfriend and he has been here for me through this all and he is also my roomate. I was pouring into my work as usual when Roc came in closing my book. 

"Roc!" 

"we are going out tonight" he sad blankly pulling back my chair.

                                               If you didnt guess i havent dated since Lorenzo . I loved him and we were perfect for each other but he died. And it hurts. 

"Roc, you kno-" he cut me off

" jacob I can't let you spend your college years trapped in this room reading about..." he looked at my book "Ceasar who ever the fuck that is. Come on lets pick you out an outfit he said and when i didn't get up he picked me up and sat me up on my bed.

                                        He looked through my clothes, He picked out my cheetah print pants a black v neck and my black blazer.I haven't actually picked out an outfit in a long time i usually just throw on random tee shirts and sweat pants throw my hair in a ponytail and call it a day.

"Jacob you are gorgeous.... you shouldn't hide behind big clothes and you should let your hair out sometimes" He said taking out my ponytail and ruffling my hair .

                                     When he wouldn't leave me alone i finally got up and showered and changed into the clothes he left out for me. I turned to the mirror and blushed running my fingers through hair hair. I DO look good.  Roc smilled cupping his hands on my shoulders

"you look amazing" he told me before taking a pic of us in the mirror and posting it on instagram.

"ok lets go" 

of course before we left i had to slide on my black creepers. No outfit is complete without it .

*The club*

                                  Of course Roc would pick a gay club. He told me he was gay at the beginning of freshman year and lately he has been embracing it. He dissapeared through the crowd as i tried to find the bar. Before i even got to the bar ten different guys either tried to dance on me or tried to get me to dance on them but i pushed them all away and finally sat at the bar where the fan was blowing.

                                  A smell hit me. Not the smell of horny ratchet gay guys but it was a smell that made me close my eyes and just breathe it in. It was some what comforting and warm and inviting. When i noticed it was the person beside me i had to talk to him.

                                   His face was surrounded by tons of curly wavy hair to where i couldn't see him when i tried to sneak a peak.

"another round" he aid in an all too familiar voice while putting down his empty glass.

                                 The waiter have him a look then handed him another drink. 

"Hey" i tried to say but the music drowned me out and some guy that was the definition of sex grabbed the guy and pulled him on the dance floor to Put it down on me By Jeremih.

          I expected him to snatch away from this guy he obviously didn't know, but he  dance on him. Boy can this guy move his ass! I was mesmerized as i watched his butt move in a circular motion. I licked my lips lustfully watching his body curve and sway and roll... just damn. Now i really had to meet him. 

        When the song ended he finally turned around and we instantly locked eyes. 

"Ray!?"

He blushed walking up to  me. "wow um h-hey Jacob." i felt like i was going to have a heart attack i couldnt get any words out as he sat beside. "whoa i haven't seen you in forever" he said in awe.

I felt the tears coming. DAMN IT JACOB MAN UP ITS THE WRONG TIME FOR THIS! 

I yelled at my self in my head. Every since i lost Lorenzo I have random break down moments and this is NOT the right time for one. 

"whoa whoa whoa... comee on don't cry" he said trying to comfort me quickly but the tears kept flowing "come on its t o loud in here lets go to my dorm" he said taking my hand gently and leading me out of the club. 

      I cried all the way to his dorm aand when he let me in i was finally calming down. His roomates were gone for tonight so he ordered a pizza and we sat on his bed in his room.

       I told him about Lorenzo from the day we first met too the day he died and he sat there and listened. I wasn't use to this because usually when i start Roc cuts me off saying stuff like 'i know i know jacob' then he changes the subject.

"wow.... Jay im sorry for your lost" he said staring into my eyes i blushed at the little nickname.

                Before i knew it  We were kissing i laid on top of him kissing him as we grabbed at each others clothes. There was always something about him that brung the freak out in me. Once we stared we couldn't stop soon just kissing turned into stripping and i Felt the warm moist inside of him mouth as he took in my dick. He started off slow but he began to deep throat me. He took all of me all 9inches and my thick width. He didn't want me to cum to soon but he stopped and beofre he could try to take charge i bent him over and pushed myself in making him arch his back.

"uh.... UH! UH FUCK JACOB!!!!!" he wimpered as i rammed myself in and out of his tight hole 

"JACOB YESS!!!" He nippling on my ear as i basically laid onto of him so that my manhood was completely burried in him.

I pounded in him for a good two hours then i finally stopped myself to tired to go back home. 

"the pizza" Ray said tiredly before getting up and walking funny to the door he opened it and brought in the pizza and i note said You guys are some freaks! call me 987-6543-210 ;)

I laughed  a little before lazily grabbing a slice and falling back into Ray's bed.

Sorry guys i didn't edit any of this so ignore errors ill go back and fix it later