Lately I Started to Dream....

*Roc*

""MMMMMMMM YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS" i moaned loudly arching my back I was wondering what the source of this pleasure was  so i looked back to see Lorenzo Eating out my ass.I could feel his moist tongue pulsing into my tight barely explored hole and could barely keep control. It swirled in me and wiggled and gave me all kinds of sensations.I whimpered when he stop but gripped the sheets when i felt something much bigger begin to push into me. It hurt so good as he forced large dick into my exposed area. I wanted him in me completely so i pushed back and he got the memo so he slammed into me. I let out a loud groaned that i could hear echo through my house. Before i knew it we were both sweaty i had clawed up my sheets and his hands were firm on my waist as he hit my pleasure point over and over. "IM GOING TO CUMM!!!!!" i yelled and he pulled out quickly and flipped me over. Before wrapping his lips around my dick and letting my seed flow down his throat

               I woke up.

                        I was sweaty and breathing hard and wasn't very surprised when i looked down and the sheets were soaked with my sperm. DAMMIT wet dream.  Whoa when did i start getting wet dreams over a boy?

*Lorenzo*

 I'm suspended.

                     Of course. My first month of school and i'm already suspended. But of course Ray is too i wasn't about to go down alone. When I got home no one was there everyone had stuff to do with their day.. I instantly became bored. Damn there is nothing to do so i decided to text Roc since he's home too because of his face injury.

Me: hey, hows your bruise?

Roc: better... hey aren't you suppose to be learning something mister!!??

Me: lol i got suspended for beating Ray's ass - - 

Roc aww you beat him up for me?

Me: lol i guess... stop boring me!!!! entertain me!

Roc: can i come over?

                            I had to think this through. Prince already said he doesn't like how close me and Roc are getting so he would probably be pissed if he came in and Roc was on the couch with me... But i am soooooooooooooo bored! besides Roc isn't gay anyway!

Me: yea (gives address)

Roc: oh cool.. im like a block down

Me: ok

                             I got my gravity falls groove on for a while before i went in the kitchen and started to make me some food. Yum. Peanut butter and jelly with chips inside and cheese as a side snack. Right when i went to fix my drink there was a knock at the door. I huffed and mumbled as i opened the door for Roc the went back in the kitchen.

"you have a nice home" he said sitting on my couch shyly as i came back with my food.

"you hungry?" i asked and waited for him to shake his head before i plopped down.

"im surprised Jacob isn't here since he follows you arround like a lost puppy" he teased and i just chuckled as i bit into my crunchy but sweet sandwich.

"Like do you ever get tired of him hanging all over you all the time?"

"no. It makes me feel wanted.. and needed"

"anybody can do that" he whispered scooting closer.

                                   Whoooaa. Why is he giving me that look? He was giving me that i want you to be mine look which, i can't lie it was cute but i have a boyfriend and he's not gay so this shouldn't be happening.I turned to watch the tv because i started to feel like i need my pills. From the corner of my eye i saw him scoot closer. Before i knew it his lips were on mine. I quickly stopped myself from the temptation to kiss back but i was way to weak to actually pull him off. 

He stopped. pulling away and his lips went to my ear.

His lips grazed my ear a little as he spoke sending chills down my spine "i think you turned me gay" He whispered then his honey brown eyes stared into mine. I have a boyfriend I have a boyfriend I have a boyfriend!!!

"ok ok chill i get it" Roc said looking down

                              I didn't know i said that out loud but im kind of glad i did because it stopped him. He went upstairs and retrieved my medicine for me when i got worst thank god he was here or i probably would have got really bad. Roc left before Prince came home who came in mad at me for fighting. I honestly didn't have the strength to talk about it with him yet the pills werent completely in action yet so i still had a vague shake so we just watched tv in silence with him all the way on the other side of the couch.

"baby come here... i want to cuddle with you"

"no" 

"bring yo ass over here" i said earning a giggle as i finally gained the strength to pull him onto me. 

This nigga knows he cant stay mad at me for long

*Roc*

                     Im now officially scared to dream. Every time i fall asleep i dream about being with Lorenzo and i know thats not gonna happen because he is with Jacob and he made sure to make that clear but no matter what i do i think im falling for him.

The heart wants what the heart wants....

And a dream is a wish your heart makes.