I still do

Tonight is my date with Ray and I am super nervous. We are just going to the park and he is bringing picnic food.

I nervously tripped down a few stairs and caught my balance and walked down the rest of the stairs.

"Hey Ray" I said nervously while getting into him car.

"Hey... Thank you for giving me another chance" he said blushing a little looking away.

*picnic*

"I can't believe we were best friend for so long and I drove us apart because I was scared to face reality.." Ray said while setting up to food at the table.

"Ray, I was kind of hoping not to talk about that anymore. we both know what happened and it's the pass " I said helping him set up the table.

"You're right..." He said simply.

"Boy have the years been kind to you" he said licking his lips and siting down after all the food was put out.

I instantly blushed , I haven't been flirted with in so long.

"T-thank you" I said sitting across from him.

It felt like old times we always us to meet up at the park and just be alone together while Tay Tay and Noah played in the playgroud.

"This is a beautiful day I wish Tay tay and Noab were here to play." I said while biting into a sandwich but when I looked up at Ray his eyes were full of tears.

Damn what did I do? I thought .. Is my breath that bad? I asked myself before breathing out then moving next to him.

"Ray what's wrong?"

"Tay Tay has been taken away from me" he said before tears started slowly trickling down his cheeks.

"No.." I mumbled before holding him. "that can't be true you took care of him as if he were your own child"

"I was forced to move away from my family , when I can back Tay had changed... For the worst. They aren't taking care of him!"

All I could do was hold him.

I didn't know what to do

I didn't know what to say

I just held him .

"I know you don't want me to bring the pass up but ever since you said you loved me the words have been circling in my head.... did you mean it ?"

I looked down

I wasn't sure whether to tell the truth because I didn't want to hurt again .

From the moment I saw I'm in the bar I knew I still loves him.

"Yes." I said and I could feel my body start to shake with nervousness.

"I loved you too." Ray said looking up at me

"I still love you" he said now looking away with his cheeks burning.

I couldn't help but smile a little .

He still loves me . Wait a second! He loved me .

I felt myself blush

I know this is short but I realized how long it's been since I posted so I just wanted to post something.