Cry if you Need to

*Jacob*

                                Renzy has been acting weird lately. Everytime i get a text he gets this weird look on his face until i snap him out of it. We got to the school to see Roc hugging Ray outtside of the school.I witnessed Lorenzo's fists ball up but he stopped himself.Then i looked up just in time to see the fact that Ray was crying.

                                 Even though he has done me wrong my best friend instincts kicked in. "Baby come on we have to go see what happened" i said not even waiting on him to replyy before going over and sitting on the other side of Ray.

"Ray... what happened?" i asked rubbing his back.He sobbed for a while but i finally got him to calm down enough to tell me.

"i-i-i i got kicked out... my mom sent me to live with Juan"

"no" i whispered moving his hair out of his face. I cant believe this then i remember an important question.

"what about Ta-" he cut me off by shaking his head and tears fell again out of his swollen eyes.

                      I held him close. Even though we aren't that close any more i know how much Tay means to him. I let him cry into my shirt even after the bell rang and i told Roc and Renzy to go to class. 

*Lorenzo*

"how the fuck did i get this pic?" i asked blankly while showing him it.

He stopped in his tracks. 

"i was hoping you could tell me... i got it early this morning" he said looking a little freaked out "and its not Ray" he whispered "Ray said he received it too but he deleted it and didn't send it out to anybody."