Im falling

*Lorenzo's POV*

                                           i woke up  and instantly got nervous remembering  Jacob was in bed with me. I was having a rough morning all my movements were shaky and i was walking kinda wobbly. I got up careful not to wake him up and paced myself into the bathroom to take my medication.I sighed and sat in there until my body calmed down. I knew if Jacob saw me he would make me tell him,

                                         When i got better i walked out to see Jacob still asleep and got back in bed with his warmth. I came just in time to see his beautiful brown eyes blossom open."good morning handsome"' I whispered in his ears making him blush and smile. "Good morning" he said shyly making me smile. Then my smile faded. I wonder who this 'rat' person is.. I can't ask him because then ill have to tell him what 'rat' said. "What wrong?" he said sitting up reading my facial expression.

                                           Great. I might as well ask him now..."ok .. so um your phone lit up last night and i know i shoulddn't have looked at your phone stuff without permission-". He smiled "baby it's fine i have nothing to hide from you " I couldn't dare tell him now, he seemed so happy. I put on a fake smile "ok" i said wrapping my arms around him  .

*JACOB'S POV*

                                           I am sooooo glad i changed Ray's name in my phone because apparently Lorenzo ended up on it... I wonder what he saw. Before  could ask him Mia came running in jumping onto the bed "August is coming! August is coming!". I laughed a little "its August 20th..." He chuckled "thats my little brothers name" he said before scooping Mia up and kissing all over her face. She giggled "nooooooooo" she said trying to get away. Soon she managed to wiggle loose and run out the room.

                                              " Lets get dressed" He said hoping up. I could tell he was excited about seeing his brother. We both showered and got dressed which is a miracle because Mia wouldn't leave me alone. She kept asking me questions if im Lorenzo's boyfriend and if i love him and if we are going to get married. I blushed looking over at Lorenzo and he smiled but before he could say something a little red head boy came bursting through the  door jumping on to the bed "hi Rendo!" i smiled he was a cutie and he obviously couldn't talk very well he was probably like 3 or 4. "Who's this cutie?" i asked watching Lorenzo and Mia hug the crap out of him.

"My little brother" He said with a hug smile on his face. I was confused.

                                              How can this sexy light skin boy with green eyes be brothers with a little white red head baby? I must've gave a confused look because Lorenzo chuckled."you see my dad is-"."right here" i heard a dreamy accent say.I turned around and my mouth flew open. "ohhh my...my...my...my ED SHEERAN!" I gasped. Lorenzo laughed "hey dad" he said getting up and hugging him. This boy must be out of his mind not telling me Ed Sheeran is his father. I was blushing like crazy when he met eyes with me. "And who is this?"" he asked raising his eyebrow at Lorenzo making him blush too "my boyfriend... Jacob" he said and Ed smiled at me. "well hello Jacob" he said shaking my hand "treat my son right" he said winking at me. "DAD!" Lorenzo flushed hitting him playfully.

                                              Lorenzo explained to me that Ed and his mother had a fling and had him then they ended up splitting up and his mother had Mia and his father had August around the same time and they are thinking about getting back together.

LATER

                                      Later we took the kids to the play ground so they could lose some of their energy. While the kids played together we sat on the swings and talked. "Why didn't you tell me your dad was an amazing singer?". He sighed "I stopped telling people because they started trying to be friends with me and trying to come over to see my dad and some didn't believe me." "can you sing?" i asked looking at our intertwine fingers. He started blushing and i took that as a yes. I got on his lap. "sing for me baby" He blushed harder shaking his head. "pleassseee" I said looking into his eyes.

There was a little silence and then he started

(sung to the tune of little things)

"You always end up blushing, when your around me"

"and the way your hand fits in mine its like we're meant to be"

"The way you smile at me makes my heart skip a beat"

"In my head our moments repeat"

"theres these little things that make you made for me"

"yea it's true,I might love you, and i'll do what i have to do"

"to make you llooovvee me too" 

"and all my litttle things"

                                            I was sssssooo in love with his song  i couldn't find anything to say. I just kissed him. He kissed back with no hesitation he enveloped his arms around me. Our kiss deepened and i  felt his tongue slowly glide across my bottom lip sending tingles down my body.

                                                  I heard giggles and pulled away to see his brother and sister watching us. He laughed "go play!" he said shooing them away. "baby that song was beautiful... who wrote it?" He smiled shyly... "I did". "awwww baby thats so cute.. when did you write it?". He turned a little red. I could see he is sensitive when it comes to music. "the night i met you" he said kind quietly looking down. "AWWWW" i pecked his lips "baby you should get your dad to sing this or put it on his next album!"

"uh ... i  don't know....."  he whispered shyly "but baby it's brilliant." i said holding his hand. "w-what if know one likes it?" he said in barely a whisper. I turn his face to face me. "Baby if someone doesn't like the song the are crazy " he smiled alittle and we scooped up the kids heading home..

Yes i know Ed Sheeran is only 22 but in this he is older and in this story "little things wasn't a song already made

August on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>