The Conversation: 2

Ashton's P.O.V

"What?! On me?? No, no, no, no! NO. I won't do it"

She was laughing at me

"Why are you laughing?" I said furiously

"First of all" She took one of the whips in her hand and hit me hard against my torso "you won't talk to me like that. Got it?"

I moaned. I was enjoying it. Why?

"Yes Ma'am"

"And secondly, I told you that I won't use them, if you don't want to."

I was releived.

"As far as punishments are concerned" she said "I won't do anything of the things you've set as boundaries. You know the collars and the vibrators."

"Really? I thought you could do anything to punish me"

"No. Remember what I told. It has to work for both of us."

"I feel better now" I smiled

"I'm glad" she gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen.

"Question!" I said looking at her

"Tell me"

"Can I still touch myself or it is forbidden" I asked her. I wish she would say that I can

She looked at me with a flirty smile on her face.

"Strictly forbidden. I don't want you to waist any of your cum, unless I'm involved."
How was I supposed to do that? Not touching myself. Oh. It's gonna be difficult.

"I will try!" I simply said

"I understand that is gonna be difficult at first but you'll get used to it"

I raised my head and sighed. All this was just too much for me. But I wanted to try it. For her. I closed my eyes for a while and opened them again. I noticed a hook on the ceiling.

"What's that for?" I asked pointing at it

"You'll see when the time is right"
Why does that sound so sexy and full of promises. What is she going to do to me. Oh fuck. I'm feeling hot only by thinking about it.

"What are you thinking. Something good obviously! she palmed me

When did my arousal grow so big?

"Let's make you feel good one more time"

She put my member in her mouth again and I was up in heaven. She was so good at it. I wanted to scream but I remembered what she told me before.
I don't wanna hear a single sound

"You can moan, curse and cum whenever you want. You earned it"

She took my manhood deep in her mouth again.

"Fuck, this feels so good" I cursed

She moaned and started to move fast. really fast. She was fucking me with her mouth. Her lips were so soft and hot.

"Shit. I'm gonna-"

She looked up at me and I couldn't finish my sentence. I came deep in her mouth and she swallowed every single drop. I screamed her name as I let the last jerk of cum in her throat.

She stood up and kissed me, giving me a taste of my own juices.

"I see you're pleased" she smirked

Mistress and Pet (Ashton Irwin, BDSM)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara