Ashton's Real Self

Ashton's P.O.V

I was staring at her while she was walking to the door. Her body was moving so elegantly. I knew she was disappointed that I didn't give her my phone number by the way she said goodbye. Well, that's what she thinks. In fact I put a piece of paper with my number on it in her jacket. Oh, how much I wanted to see her face when she finds it.

Liam's voice stopped me from thinking about her

"Out of all the girls in the arena it had to be those two?? I mean how many chances there were."

"I was about to say that. And you were right, Mike. The creep is hot" Luke said

"She is mine" Michael shouted

"Ok, dude. I still think she is a fucking freak"

"She is not to me" Michael laughed

I wasn't really paying attention until I heard Chrys' name coming up. I turned to the other guys and heard some laughs

"Look who woke up" Nial said and laughed.

"Shut up" I spit. "What did you say about her?"

"Nothing! We just said we would all like to bang her. ALL TOGETHER!"

"Don't you say that again Calum."

"Ok, I won't dude. And besides,.why do you care. You just want to fuck her. That's what you always do. Mess around with anyone who fancies you."

"And why do you care? They want me to do that to them. And some of them are not gonna see me again."

"Here we go again. The speech. We, as One Direction, are not gonna hear this again" Louis said and the whole group went back to their dressing room.

"Luke you know what I mean, right?" I asked trying to find somebody to understand me.

"No man, I don't. Some times you're cruel. And I'm not speaking about the girls you meet on tour and they want just that. You were never able to be in a serious relationship. The only thing you think about is sex. And I don't say that's not good, but why it has to be a different girl everytime? Maybe this time you would give Chrys a chance. She seems really nice. And she leaves in Australia."

"He's right man. You should give her a chance. She is really into you." Mike said

"I don't know. To be honest I wasn't really thinking about only have sex with her, but I'm not really good at it. She is also pretty hot."

Michael dropped his phone. I assumed that he was texting with Helena. I wandered if Chrys had found the note.

"Hot??? Dude, she may be a great girl. Sweet, funny, caring and a little hot but she doesn't compare to Helena. Ashton, she has her tongue pierced. This excites me at, at least, four different ways. You know how many things she can do to me with that? This is the definition of HOT!"

"I'm gonna say it again Mike. You are a disgusting pervert." I laughed

"At least I can be with a girl more than a day. And for your information the girls I pick like disgusting perverts."

"OK, I get it. But can you not shout? It seems like Calum and Luke have slept. Let's go outside for a minute. Let them get some rest."

I opened the door and Michael rushed out with his phone always in his hand.

"Why do you even like her Mike. She is not even attractive!" I said.

I sure didn't like her and I couldn't understand why Michael was acting like that.

"Look," he said and pressed the send button. "Because she is a lot different from the girls you like doesn't mean she isn't beautiful, cause she is"

"Please! What do you like? Her piercings, her tatoos, her dyed hair? She's fake. I bet her breasts are fake too."

"What is your problem? We told you the truth about you being afraid of commitment and now you're trying to make us feel bad about our choices? Me, specifically!"

He was looking at me furiously. He was right. What was I doing?

"I'm sorry Mike. You're right. I am pathetic." I said and kicked the ground.

"You're not pathetic. Well, maybe a little"

I smiled

"You just need to try more. And who knows. Maybe she can make you stay with her."

I wished he was right. Chrys is a really nice girl. So beautiful. Maybe we can make this work. Suddenly I was feeling very tired

"Mike I'm going to sleep. I am exhausted. Let's talk about this tomorrow, Okay?" I yawned

"Okay. Just think about what I told you."

"Yeah man. Goodnight!"

"Night Ashton!"

I went back to the dressing room to find a place to sleep for a little while. But before that I checked my phone. No call or texts from Chrys
Maybe she is not interested in you

I thought.
Come on Ashton. She has to be. She has..

My mind drifted away and I fell asleep.