Pet For The First Time: 1

Ashton's P.O.V

"Helena, take me to her. Please"

"I can't. I have to wait for Michael to wake up. I can give you the house keys, if you want."

"Yes please. I must go there to tell her that I'm in love with her."

"You what?" she said surprised

"I do. I am in love with her"

"Then here's the house keys!"

I snatched them out of her hand and ran to the door. As I closed it behind me I heard Helena yelling.

"Were are you going? You're only wearing your boxers?"

I didn't care. I had to tell her how I feel.

I drove to her house, opened the door and went upstairs. But before I could get in her room her voice cut me

"Mmm Ashton"

Chrysanthi's P.O.V

I woke up and the first thing I saw was him staring at me wearing only his boxers

"Ashton wha-"

He cut me by giving me a sweet tender kiss

"You called my name in your sleep. That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard"

I blushed and smiled

"I know about you being a Mistress"

"What?! How did you.... Helena. I'm gonna kill her."

"Calm down. She didn't mean to tell me." he sighed "Look.." he took my hands into his and looked deep into my eyes "...I haven't been in a relationship like that before. But I'm willing to try it because I... because I..."

"Yes Ashton?" I said full of anticipation

"Because I'm in love with you" he literally yelled and then kissed me out of the blue
Ashton is in love with me

That was the only thing I could think about.

Our sweet kiss evolved into a passionate kiss full of lust

"I want you now" he breathed and cupped my breasts.

"Hey, Take it easy! That's not the way it works!!"

Ashton's P.O.V

"Hey, Take it easy! That's not the way it works!!" she told me and

removed my hand from her breasts. "First of all how would you like to be called?"

"I don't know. pet?" I told her as I heard Michael calling Helena like that.

"Pet it is! Since it is your first time doing this I will not be rough. And if I do anything that you don't like, you will tell me immediately. Okay?"

"Okay!"

"Oh, and you'll call me Ma'am!!"

"Yes Ma'am"

She stood up and moved to her dresser. I was feeling kinda awkward.
What if she uses a whip? I'm not really fond of it...

"You look nervous!" she smirked

"I'm just wandering. Are you gonna use a whip?"

"No. Not today. First I'm going to have a conversation with you. To find out what you're willing to do. Today..." she showed me a rope and a tie "... I'm only going to tie you up."

I felt my erection growing. But why? I mean I haven't even think of being a sub before.

Her eyes spotted my arousal and she smiled seductively

"Well, well... I see our little fellow enjoys our game. Now, raise your hands"

So did I. She tied my hands together on top of my head and used the tie to cover my eyes.

"Now, lay back. And remember. No matter what I do, I wanna hear only your moans. No words. And you're not allowed to cum until I tell you to"

"Yes Ma'am" I whispered.

She hasn't even touched me and I'm already ready for her. Helena was right. Being a sub is fun.

"You're a quick learner"

I felt her hands running down my torso, making me breath heavily. Her fingertips reached my boxers and removed them slowly.

Oh fuck, what it she going to do??

I felt her palming me

"Mmmm"

"That's it moan for me!" she breathed against my manhood.

I felt her tongue running up and down and, in a few seconds I was all in her mouth. She was sucking really hard

"Oh fuck" I breathed

"Ah ah ah... No words." she said and hit me hard on my leg, inches away from my member, makings me moan
Why do I moan? I'm not the guy who likes that.

"So, I see you enjoy it."

She put it again in her mouth, sucking even harder. The fact that I couldn't see anything made the whole thing even better.

I felt like I was going to burst.

"I can feel your cock twisting in my mouth. Remember, you're not allowed to cum. Not even one drop until I tell you."