The Conversation: 1

Chrysanthi's P.O.V

I was in his arms, lying on his torso, feeling his heartbeat. He was stroking my hair, staring at me. I could feel his eyes on me. He sighed

"Ashton, if you don't wanna do that just tell me. It won't be a problem. Really!"

"Are you kidding? This was by far the best sex I've ever had. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"But you hav-"

"I know it's gonna be difficult for me at first but I will do my best to please you. I would do anything for you."

I looked up at him.

"Ashton, don't say “anything”. You have no idea what I can do to you."

"I'm a big boy. I think I can handle it" he smiled "Can I ask you something?"

"Or course baby"

"You are a Mistress and Helena is a Slave"

"She is a Pet actually."

"I there a difference?"

"Yes, but it is not the right time to explain it to you"

"Anyway" he cleared his throat. "Have you ever, uhm, you know..."

"Me and Helena" I said and laughed "No, we haven't. Although she was in a domestic partnership with a girl for a little while"

His eyes widened. I bet he is thinking that she is a whore. On the other hand I think Michael will be really excited if he finds out.

"I think we should talk about what you're willing to do during this relationship" I broke the silence.

"Ok"

"We already know that you don't have a problem with being tied up"

He smiled at my words. Those dimples are just so cute

"No Ma'am" he cut my thoughts

"What about whips?" I asked

"It depends. What kinds do you have?"

I smiled and stood up. I opened the dresser and took out three whips. One long one, one with short, leather laces and one leather horse riding whip. He looked at them like he had seen a ghost.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not much, unless you've done something really bad. Normally I would hit you like this" I hit him on his arm with the horse riding whip to show him

As the whip touched his arm, I saw his erection growing a little. We were naked so it wasn't hard to notice. He tryed to cover it.

"Well" he took the long whip in his hands "It didn't hurt as much as I thought. And I don't think I'll have a problem with that."

I smiled. I could see his eyes that he liked it a lot

"Now, how do you feel about" I searched a little into the dresser "collars."

I gave him two lather ones and one made of metal.

"I don't think I'm ready to wear a collar. Maybe later. But not for now!" he said as he was trying to apologise for not being a good Sub

"Don't be like that!" I kisses his lips softly. "We are making a conversation. I'm trying to find out what you are willing to do. Besides, the goal is for both of us to be pleased and have fun. The Dom needs to feel loved and worshiped and the Sub needs to feel needed. Don't forget that"

"Okay babe"

"So, no collars! I won't even talk about needes and vibrators!"

"Needles?!" his eyes widened

"You have no idea how many guys like the pain that the pierce of needle gives them. Especially down there"

He immediately put his hand on his crotch, as he was in pain

"I have a question"

He looked puzzled

"I listen!"

"The vibrators are for you right?"

"Well, sometimes yes. But mostly I will use them on you."