The Call

Chrysanthi's P.O.V

It was early in the morning. Me and Helena had just woken up. We were sitting on my bed, holding a cup of coffee each

"Call him!!" Helena yelled at me

"No..."

"Why Chrys?? Why? You obviously like him. Well. Not just like him"

"But I've heard that he is a jerk. He messes around with any girl he can."

"I'm sure you can change him. You know how to treat a man!"

"Shut up!!" I said and giggled.

"You know what to do to keep him"

I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"But what if he is not that guy? He may not enjoy that stuff"

"Come on!! I think you must try. And if he's not into that stuff.. Well, he loses"

Her phone rang. I could hear the sound of guitar through the hall. I think it is Marilyn Manson or something. Or maybe Cradle of Filth. I couldn't really tell the difference between the genres but if I tell her that, she'll kill me

She, immediately rushed to her room and came back with the phone in her hands

"It's Michael!" she said with a silly smile stuck on her face

"Come on, answer it!!"

"Hello??" she said as she picked up her phone
"Good morning sunshine"

I could hear Michael talking through the phone

"Oh, Mike. You're exaggerating. I'm not "Sunshine". I'm more like the complete darkness" she said and chuckled
"Your laugh is really cute"

"Really? Mike, you're making me blush"

And that was true. I could clearly see the burn on her cheeks
"Great. Now your beautiful face matches your perfect hair"

Helena was at a loss for words

I heard some voices in the background calling "Lame" and "Gay" so I assumed that all the guys were with him.
Ashton

My subconscious reminded me. I drifted away, thinking about his perfect blond hair, his smile, his dimples and before I knew it she had hung up and was trying to catch my attention.

"So, what did Michael say?" I finally managed to say.

"On nothing. He just called to say good morning. He's with the rest of the guys at a random café.

"Did you hear Ashton's voice?" I covered my mouth as to take back what I said. Why was I thinking out loud?

"I knew you would ask that. Anyway. No I didn't hear him. But I heard Niall saying that you should call him soon cause he's being a real pain in the ass"

I giggled

"Ok, give me my phone. I'll call him"

"Hallelujah" she said and handed me my phone. I dialed the number fast and waited for him to answer.
"Irwin speaking" he said as he answered his phone. His tone was playful

"Hey Ashton. It's Chrys!"
"Hey Chrys... What... I mean how did you sleep?"

Why is he so nervous?

"I had a good night sleep. How about you?"
"It was decent" he laughed

"I love your laugh!!" What? Why on earth did I say that? Focus Chrys!
"Uhm... Thanks. Listen, would.. Would you.." he cleared his throat "Would you like to have dinner with me.? Tonight??"

I was surprised by his question. Helena heard that and she had fallen on her knees begging me to say yes.
"Well??" I heard his voice full of anticipation. Like a little boy who is about to open his Christmas present

"Sure Ashton... I would love to"

A sigh escaped his mouth. He was relieved? From what? Did he think I could say no to him?
"Great. Just magnificent. Can you give me your address please?"

I told him my address. I was so excited. A date with Ashton Irwin. I was gonna die
"Great... I mean great. I'll pick you up at seven. Be gorgeous!"

"I'll do my best. Bye!"
"Goodbye Chrys! See you later"

I hang up.

"I HAVE A DATE WITH ASHTON IRWIN. OH YEAH, AHA, OH YEAH!!"

I danced around the room and then suddenly panicked!!

"WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR??"

"Calm down sis!" she looked at me as she had thought of a cunning plan and put on her glasses "It's time for some "Helena Magic"!!"

Oh, Helena has put on her glasses. Things were about to get serious!!

***A few hours later***

I looked myself at the mirror. How had she made me look so beautiful. I was afraid about what I was going to face. She wouldn't let me look at myself until she finished. I thought she had made me look like her. Gothy. But instead she had made me look stunning. My hair were beautifully curled, she had used a little black eyeliner and blue mascara and on my lips she had applied a light red lipstick.

As far as clothing is concerned, my beloved friend had chosen a pretty white dress with a black ribbon around the waist and black high heels. I loved how I looked at that time. I was in my room when I heard the door bell. I panicked! Helena was sitting in the living room watching TV.

"I'll get it!" she yelled.

I was so nervous

"Hi Ashton" I heard her saying

"Hey. So, black pajamas with skulls huh? do you sleep in a coffin too?" he laughed

"Ha ha. Very funny! Chrys! Come downstairs someone is at the door waiting for you" she shouted