The Romantic Date.

Chrysanthi's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs as gracefully as I could. I saw Ashton staring at me and I gasped for air. He was wearing a black suit, worn in a messy style. His hair was perfect as always and he had his right arm behind his back. He was still staring at me as I approached him

"Hi Ashton"

"Good evening my beautiful lady. May I say you look stunning tonight" he gave me a red rose.

I could feel the heat on my chicks. I lowered my head and smiled to the ground. I took the rose out of his hand, touching his fingers lightly. I was longing for his touch. He took my hands into his and kissed me lightly on my cheek, making me blush even more.

"Shall we get going?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes. Let's go. Helena. I'm leaving ok?"

"Ok have fun" she yelled.

As I closed the door behind me Ashton put his hand on my waist.

"Let me guide you to my car"

He stopped in front of a silver Porsche. Of course he has a Porsche...

He opened the door for me to get in. Then he climbed on the drivers seat and started the car.

"You look really nice Ashton" I broke the silence.

"Not as nice as you" he complimented

"So were are you taking me??"

"It's a surprise"

He started the car and drove off. He was smiling for the whole drive and I was just staring at him. He is so handsome.

The drive isn't long and soon he pulls off his car in front of a small restaurant. He opens the door for me.

"My lady!" he said and takes my hand to help me get out of his car.

I didn't know what to say. I just smiled.

"I love your smile" he breathed and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go inside Chrys!"

He put again his hand on my waist to guide me. As we walked in I was shocked. There was only one table in the room. We were the only people there.

"Mr Irwin your table is ready"

I turned around and saw a middle-aged man talking to us, trying to guide us to our table.

As we sat down I looked at Ashton.

"Is something wrong?" he asked

"No. Everything is perfect. But all of this. We have all the restaurant for ourselves. It's-"

"You deserve it baby" he cut me
Ashton Irwin called me baby!!

The sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine. I was taken away by his good looks and everything he had done to me.

The waiter brought us our food after a while. Ashton had told them to prepare their specialité.  It was really delicious.

"You know Chrys! I'm not what I look like. You know I-"

"I know Ashton. I've heard about how you treat girls."

Oh I  knew where this was going.

"I think I should go"

"No Chrys! Don't go. I know I have not got the best reputation but I'm willing to try for you. To try to be in a relationship."

I was moved. He was willing to give up his habits. For me!! I didn't know what to say. I was just standing there, staring at him.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked me and smiled. It was a warm smile. Just perfect.

"Yes Ashton. I would love to"

He smiled even wider and and helped me get up.

We started a slow dance under the sound of the violin and piano. I was looking deep into his eyes as we moved elegantly around the room.

"Oh, Chrys you are so beautiful. So beautiful!" he rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Ashton you-"

He presses his lips on mine taking me by surprise. They were soft, warm and wet. His tongue was buried deep inside my mouth. He was driving me crazy. I moaned in his mouth

"Oh fuck" he said cutting our kiss. "That moan was-"

Now it was my time to cut him. I kissed him hungrily and he kissed me back.

After a few hours he brought me back  home.

"So, this is where we say goodbye" I told him while we were standing outside my house.

All of a sudden he grabbed me and pushed me hard onto the door. He kissed me with lust, rocking his hips against mine.

"Fuck, Ashton. You're. Making. Me. Wet."

"That's what I intend to do babe. But..." he stopped "...I don't want to do something now!" he kissed me softly. "That was something to make you think about me all of the time" he pulled me close to him "Later's baby"

"Goodnight Ashton!" I said clearly disappointed

He walked away waving goodbye

I took out my keys to open the door but some moans stopped me.