First Impression

(This is a story requested by my best friend, so I'll be using her name

ENJOY xox)

Ashton's P.O.V

"I am exhausted man" I said to Michael as we got in our dressing room. The show was amazing. I always loved being on stage

"I know, man. But it is so cool being up there. Watching the crowd going wild. Especially girls" he said and laughed

"Hey Mike, why did this girl called you "Pokemon"?" Calum said while sitting on the couch next to Luke who was half asleep

"I heard it too, Charizard!!" I said and he gave me a really mad look

"She called me "sweet little Pokemon" actually. And I thought it was really sweet. And she was hot. Did you guys see her?"

I rolled my eyes and looked at Michael in a playful way.

"Michael likes a girl. Michael likes a girl."

"Shut up, Ashton" he said and tossed me a pillow "Tell me, did you see her?"

"I did." Luke said through his snores. "You're not serious. She was a freak.."

"No she wasn't"

"Come on, Mike. She was wearing a spiked collar, had too many piercings and tattoos"

"CREEP" I shouted and Michael tossed me another pillow. I sure spotted her. She was too different from all the other girls. Her red hair wasn't hard to notice.

"She was actually a goth. But you idiots cannot tell the difference. You are not even able to put your socks right"

"That wad harsh, Cliff. Now I'm hurt." I said and made a sad face

"Don't call me Cliff!"

"Ok she was a goth. But you know you're not gonna see her again, do you?" I heard Calum's voice saying.

"Well yeah, but can I at least dream about her?"

"Michael likes a girl. Michael likes a girl!" I shouted again

But this time he came after me. We started chasing around the room. He grabbed a stinky sweater and tossed it towards my direction. I ducked and the sweater landed on Harry's face. It was our last show with One Direction and we wanted to spend all the night and the next day together. It was sure that we weren't going to be together for a long time.

"Guys can you keep your sweaty clothes off me?" he said while holding the sweater with his thumb and index finger.

"Hey Harry" Michael said "I'm sorry about that but Ashton was being fool. He needed a lesson."

"Hey Harry, tell them about what happened on stage" Louis said as the whole group entered the dressing room. Now nine guys were here. There was hardly any space to move.

"What happened Harry?" Luke said. He had waken up and wanted details

"Ok listen up. A red haired chick climbed on stage and before I even knew it she had her arms wrapped around me. I told the security that it was ok. We were singing "Rock me" and she was singing along. Whispering in my ear. It made me... You know. When the song was over she kissed my neck, put her hands under her skirt and gave me this" he said and showed us a tiny pair of lace panties.

"Hot!!" Calum said

"Yeah, she was really hot but I'm not really into goths."

"Did you just say goth?" Michael shouted.

"Seems like you have to fight for her, Michael" I said looking at the really tiny pair of panties

"Relax Mike. I told you, I'm not into goths. Besides I have already found the love of my life" Harry said while looking at Louis who blushed.

Suddenly Michael snatched the piece of underwear out of Harry's hand.

"It's so hot and wet!" he said and smelled it

"Pervert" I shouted and we all laughed.

"What I just wanted to see how she smells. It's not like I licked it or something."

"You're disgusting." Zayn said and hit him on the shoulder.

"Hey hey. Did anyone saw how the girl next to the creep... sorry the red-haired chick, was looking at Ashton?? I mean she was begging him to notice her" Luke added to our conversation. I knew exactly how she looked at me. I was looking at her. She was so sweet. I bet I can do anything I want to her. She seemed to want me a lot.

"Oh Ashton. Bang me like your drums" Michael said with a really bad fake girly voice.

I looked at him and smirked

"Revenge Time Mua ha ha ha." he said

"Hey listen up. We have to be decent. The contest winners will soon be here any minute soon." Niall said and looked at us.

"I would like to meet the girl, who was looking at me..." I said

"... and bang her..." Calum said and looked at me.

"Yeah. I bet I-"

Suddenly the door opened.