The Deal

Chrys' P.O.V

I was left speachless. Ashton Irwin, drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer and my true love was there, in front of me' on his knees, asking me to hsve total control over his body, mimd and soul

What have I done to deserve something like that?? I have surely dreamt about it a lot of times, but I never in a million years imagined that it would be true. That is far beyond what I expected. Ashton wants to be mine. He wants to be my slave

A smile was drawn on my lips and I was staring at the leash that I was holding in my hands. I felt the leather fabric cold in agsinst my cold skin but soon the material absorbed the heat. It took me a while to realize that I wasn't breathing. I looked at the young man that was kneeling in front of me. I was trying to memorize this moment. The way he looked right now, so vulnerable, the way his hair, messy as always, were falling infront of his eyes which weren't looking at me right now. His look was sticked to the floor like it was the most important thing in tbe world right now, waiting for my answer.

I heard Ashton sighing, and just like I was awaken I decided to speak. I took a deap breath and squeezed the leash between my palm

"Are you sure for this, Ash?"

I was shocked by the weakness in my voice. I could bearly speak

Of course you idiot. It's not like a famous person, especially this one, is asking you to have total control over him every day.

My voice echoed in my head and I shook my head.

Ashton wasn't speaking for a moment that looked like a whole century. When he finally raised his eyes to look at me, I saw the lust in them. His breathing was quick, matching the up-and-down movement of his torso.

"Chrys- I mean Ma'am. I never wanted anything in my life so much."

My subconcious was dancing and jumping up and down but I tryed to remain calm.

He really wants me.

"Ashton, I want you to know that you're making me the most happy girl in the world..." I squeezed the leash one more time and kneeled in front of him "...but this is a really big and important decision for you. You're life will change and you will have to follow my comands. You know that don't you?"

He looked at me puzzled. His eyes lost their sparkle for a second and he looked like his heart was broken in a million pieces.

"You don't want me Ma'am?"

My heart skipped a bit. Are you crazy, love. of course I want you. you''re Ashton Irwin.

"It's not like that, love. I'm just trying to understand why you're asking me that. You know that you're life will change, don't you"

"Yes I know" he simply answered. 

I could see his anticipation for my answer. I knew that he wanted it. I wanted it too. But this he may not like it in the end. I took a deep breath.

"Look Ash.." as I uttered the words his expression changed. I could see him drowning in a sea of desperation. I sighed  "It's not that I don't want you. I just feel like you don't know what that would mean for you. You don't have any experience in this kind of relationship"

"I-I know but... But I'm willing to try."

I took his head between my hands. I couldn't believe that he could be so vulnerable. I kissed his forehead

"Lets make a deal ok?" I said and smiled to him. 

"What kind of a deal"

"We will be together the way you want for one month. I will have total control over your mind, body and soul. By the end of the month, if you still want it, we will sign the contract. If not then we will be togethet as we are now. Am I clear?"

"Yes Mistress." he smiled at me.

"Now hun, I want you to find my purse from my room and take my credit card. I believe that you must do some shopping. And when I say shopping I mean... No no. It will be a surprise. I'll make a list of the things you should find and the adress of the store. And when you get there tell Gregory, the owner of the store, that I sent you, ok? I suggest you should take Helena with you. No no, you better take Michael. He is a guy and a Master. He'll give you some very usefull advice."

"Yes Mistress, I'll tell him." he stood up but kneeled again "May I stand up?"
His first mistake. He understood what he did on his own. Good pet.

"Yes Ash. You can."

"Wouls you like to tell me what to wear, Mistress"
He is giving all his freedom away already,huh?

"No, it's ok, you can wear whatever you like. But I want to see you before you go."

"Yes Mistress." he smiled and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Gyus I'm so sorry for the small part but I'm on vacation and I cannot write to much. I just felt like I owe you a part in this story. You are all amazing. 93,1K reads... That's way much more than I expected. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart every single one of you for liking and supporting my story.
XOXO