Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Sorry for this not being a chapter, but before we get into the middle of the story, I need to clear a few things up.

First off, thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. It means so much to me!

So this is a note about the story and it's writing. Some of these events that will occur are TRUE EVENTS, however, these events are being used with permission by the people who have experienced them. So a shout out to all the people who had to experience these things because they've helped out a lot!

With the writing of the story, this story is getting a LOT of help by my best friend, Alyssa or, Wattpad user darkeyes23, so please go look at her profile if you get the chance! And another friend of ours, Holly, so thank you to these two amazing girls for the ideas. 

Thank you to the musical cast of 2013. The best experience of my life. This story is for you! 

Thanks for all the reads, I know it's not a lot right now, but it's something! And it means a lot to me.

Also, please note that anything in this story that is a true event has been APPROVED BY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED THESE EVENTS AND USED WITH PERMISSION.

This story will also take requests. So if you want an event to happen, please message me and I can make it happen!