Chapter 23: Overthinking

Lacey's POV

Chapter 23: Overthing

I gently trace circles on Klaus's abs, his stomach, his chest, everything. I love the feeling, I can't get enough. He's mine. He's mine, all mine. I never want to let him go. Klaus kisses my forehead. "Damn. I missed you." He whispered, his voice husky and sexy.

"I'm pretty sure I missed you more." I countered. He chuckles. "Funny. I recall it was you dodging my calls."

I laugh, pressing my lips against his. The sun outside is bright and beautiful, peacefully watching over the world.

My arms wrap around him, my head snuggles in the crook of his neck. "I love you." I whisper. His arms hold me close, not ready to let go anytime soon. They have that safe, feeling to them, though Klaus is supposed to be everything but safe. He's supposed to be unpredictable. But no one else in the world knows him like I do. Not possible. 

"Do you have plans today?" He asks. I smirk. "Nope."

"Good,"

"Because I never want you to leave." I grin, kissing him. My hand intertwines with his. Then, the door bursts open. Following my first instincts, I pull the blanket over my head and 'not very covered' body.

"Hey - WOAH. My bad, my bad." A man apologizes after walking in on us, then quickly runs out. He had an accent, sweet and high-pitched. I'm guessing British.

I groan, coming out of hiding. "Who was that?" I ask, surprised people here just go around opening doors without asking. "My brother. Sorry about that. I don't have a lock on my door."

"That didn't sound like Elijah."

"That's because it wasn't Elijah. I have other brothers. That was Kol."

"Oh. Why haven't I heard about this 'Kol'? I didn't eve know Elijah was your brother until he told me."

"It never came up. Now, quit this infernal conversation."

He places a finger to my lips. "No talking." He whispers, and he slowly brought his lips to mine. God, that's hot.

At some point after getting dressed and hanging out with Klaus, meeting Kol, and talking to Elijah, I head back home. I really can't stay with him forever as much as I kind of want to. I don't want to intrude. And plus, I guess I'm still technically adopted.

I stopped for a little 'snack' as I walk back home. Fresh blood is the best. I don't like feeding, but we all do what we have to in order to survive I guess. About a year ago, I was probably either on the floor of my bedroom, barely conscious, or getting bullied by the kids at school for wearing baggy clothes.

And now, here I am, walking on the streets of Mystic Falls to the boarding house. I'm not the least bit tired because I'm was technically dead. I don't have a single wound to show for it. I know at the beginning whenever I first turned, I was pissed off at everyone.

It could've been because of the fact that all my emotions were heightened. Although now that I think about it I was just so tired of how everytime things got the tiniest bit better in my life, my world came crashing down again. I felt like I was slowly accepting the fact that I couldn't be happy for a single second. I was so sick of picking the short straw. And I just kind of took it out on everyone without even realizing it. I pushed everyone away.

I flat out told Damon he wasn't my brother and I haven't even seem Stefan since Homecoming. I barely talked to Elijah, the guy I've always looked up to. And I told the one person I'm in love with, which in my defense, did cause this, to leave. Let's just say I feel terrible about all of it.

"Lacey." I hear a whisper, not even audible, as if the wind whispered my name.

I quickly spin around. "Hello?" I looked up at the sky. It's broad daylight. But that's not the only thing I notice. At the very top of the sky is a small silhouette  of what will be a bright, full moon. Hybrids are everywhere these days, I wouldn't be surprised if one was on my trail.

How could I of been so stupid?!

I run at top speed, but something follows me. I turned around to see if it's gaining, but I trip on my own feet and tumble onto the sidewalk.

I moan in shock, but not before I feel someting warm on my leg. I turn my head to see a large black wolf, it's breath hot on my ankle. Its big, yellow eyes are practically glowing. I tried to fight it off, but in its inhuman form, even a vampire is no match for a werewolf. I let out a high-pitched shriek as it sinks its fangs into the back of my thigh.

Look who bothered to update! I really
like this chapter... So anyways, song is This Moment by Katy Perry. She is just freaking amazing. Originals on Tuesday :0 SPOILERS AHEAD- That Haylijah doeeee ! I swear if Elijah dies... I spent the majority of Science class doodling his name in my notebook. Even though this fanfic is for Klaus, I'd have to say Elijah is by far my ABSOLUTE favorite. I made a list of epic originals from best to bitchy:

Elijah
Klaus
Kol
Rebekah
Henrik
Finn

Give me your list down there in the comments!  Dedicated to R_C_C97 EVERY1 go check out her amazing Twilight, TVD crossover! I normally don't read crossovers, but it's AWESOME !

More awesome people:
HaleyMichelle5
Sydney_b
Mollieeeeeeee (WE HAVE THE SAME NAME !!!)
JustBooks8
twilightabyss
NewfieGirl13
gacynj
MarcelineDaVampQueen
lindseyelezabethlee
And of course, KaciDanielle

Loves,

Molliexx