Chapter 4: You're My Plan B

Lacey's POV

Chapter 4: You're My Plan B

 I'm in my room again, staring at the ceiling. This is such a change from where I was before. I mean, not being beaten every night is an obvious difference, but it's crazy how boring it can get here sometimes. At my old house, I was so scared to be around my father, that most of the time I went on long walks for most of the day. When I wasn't at school anyway.

But here, I don't have to be afraid. I think.

There is the whole vampire thing, but I'm not too worried about it. Sure, Damon snaps and yells occasionally. But that's different than someone snapping for absolutely no reason and then rearing back and punching you so hard you go flying across the room.

I shiver. It's chilly in here. That's when I realize,  the window is open. That's weird, I'm positive it was closed no more than two seconds ago. I walk over to close it, but someone or something grabs me, and clamps my mouth shut so I can't scream. 

I thrash around, but it's not long before something is brought to my head. HARD.

And everything goes black.

Damon's POV

Lacey seemed to be hanging out in her room, and Stefan went out with Elena, so I had begun operation werewolf. I heard from Bonnie that Katherine was using Mason Lockwood to get to this moonstone. I'd been torturing him and then got bored, I ripped his heart out. I dial Katherine's number from his phone.

"Did you get it?" She asks urgently. "Wrong boy toy." I say with a smirk. "Damon. For once you've surprised me. Is Mason with you?" I laugh. "Oh he's right beside me! Although his heart's across the room."

"Did I mention that Stefan and Elena managed to get the very thing you have been seducing your 'boyfriend' to get all this time? Aw, did I put a kink in your master plan?" She only laughs.

"Do you honestly think I don't have a plan B, and if that fails a plan C, and a plan D, and well... You know how the alphabet works, don't you?"

"In fact, I know exactly what my next move is. Let's just say I've got my eye on the girl next door." The line goes dead. What could she possibly have meant by 'the girl next door?' I rack my brain for an answer. 

Then it hits me.

She wouldn't.

"LACEY!" I yell. No answer.

Damn it.

Lacey's POV

I open my eyes, groaning. I'm now tied to a chair. I struggle but the ropes aren't budging.

"It's no use." Says a voice.

I look up from my useless attempts. They say it's always the person you least expect. I can honestly say I've never been more shocked in my life.

"Elena?!"

She laughs. "Guess again. I'm much prettier."

"You're that other one. Katherine!"

She smirks. "The one and only."

"Let me go." I growl. "Now why would I do that? The Salvatores stole something important from me and killed the one I love. Now I will return the favor. Unless they give me what I need. How's that for a deal?"

Damon's POV

My phone buzzes. The number is blocked. Seeing as my situation isn't exactly ideal, I answer anyway. "Damon. Have you decided to give me what I need?"

"You psychotic bitch. Give her back." I spit. She laughs. "I'm going to need that moonstone, Damon. And you know how I am when I don't get what I want. If you want her alive you need to find me. Her time is ticking."

"You're bluffing."

"Am I?"

Lacey's screams erupted into the phone. "DAMON!"

"Don't touch her! Stop it!" I growl. She laughed. "I'm only returning the favor. The moonstone... Or she dies. Goodbye, my sweet Damon."

She hangs up after Lacey produces one last gut clenching yelp. That's enough to make anyone go mad. 

Lacey's POV

I look down at my thigh, a wooden stake embedded in my skin. "Please stop!" I sob. "Stop, stop, stop!" This brings me back to all the times... All the memories... All the blood... 

If this isn't bad enough, she wraps her hand around the stake in my leg, and pulls it out.

Blood pours from the wound, squirting everywhere. I scream louder than I ever have in my life, my fingernails nearly break as I claw into the chair. This pain, it's like I've never felt in my life. White hot, and burning. This is it, isn't it? I'm going to die. I throw my head back, and cry out: "Just end it!"

 Black dots cloud my vision. Everything blurs. My eyes grow heavy. 

It's almost like I can make out another figure through the chaos. An angel? 

It's almost like I recognize it. This angel has eyes like sapphires.

Who do you guys ship so far? Lacijah or Klacey???

Loves

Molliexx