Sequel Air Date

Hello my amigos, my loud fans, my silent fans, and those of you who are just kind of here. How are you? How is life? How are you enjoying your current position in life?

Oh really? That's nice. Congratulations.

Okay, moving on from formalities.

So it has been decided that there will be asequel. Waspwings and bloomy_otaku have helped me in deciding who the sequel will be based around. At first there was a heavy conversation about writing a Kook fan fiction for the sequel, but that'd be much too easy, and since I'm stupid and always force myself to take the hardest path possible, the decision has been made for there to be a Jin Fan Fiction. "why" You may ask, well it's because it is very rare to find any good Jin fan fictions (Waspwings was the first to mention this, and I agree with it), plus I love Jin. Namjoon will always be my bias, but Jin is slowly taking the tittle of "Bias Wrecker" from señor Taehyung.

Any Who!! The Due Date for this Fan Fiction will be sometime in September, but DO NOT be surprised if a few chapters appear before that time, as I am becoming very excited for this sequel.

Thank you everyone for sticking with this story to the end, you guys mean so much to me and I hope to see you guys in the Sequel.

~Feather

Honorable fans that have helped me to keep writing:

Waspwings

bloomy_otaku

Jimasshole_