Chapter Two

Narrator's POV.
A few hours after Namjoon took Clara into his home Doctor Kim arrived and examined the unconscious girl. He came to the conclusion that her body was just under immense stress from the injuries, but she was indeed not in a coma and would be alright as long as there wasn't any internal bleeding.

Namjoon's POV.
As doctor Kim was leaving he called back, "make sure to watch her closely, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon when it's not so late and I can hopefully talk to her when she's awake."

With that, he left before any of us could argue. J-hope shut the door behind the doctor and walked through the living room to the stairs to our rooms, "I'm going to sleep."

He didn't even raise his head.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looked at me worried.

"What, Jungkook?" I asked looking at the innocent maknae.

He looked at the girl, "is she staying with us?"

"Just until she gets better Kookie." Jin came forward and pulled Jungkook away gently by his shoulders, "you should go to bed, it's late and we have practice tomorrow. You, V, Jimin and Hoseok should all go get your rest. Suga, Namjoon and I will make sure the girl is taken care of, then we'll head to bed too."

"Nahh, I'm tired, It's been an eventful day, I'm going to bed." Suga said to Jin, "you and Namjoon got this though, don't worry." And then he proceeded to walk away and head up to his room.

"G'night hyungs." Jungkook said as he left, Jimin and Hoesek followed behind without a word as well, but of course Taehyung being Taehyung had to quickly stop and take a selfie with the girl currently laying on our couch.

"V!" I called, "totally inappropriate."

"It for when gets better. I can show her and take another and have a before and after." He smiled and left as if he was normal.

After everyone was up the stairs I grabbed a blanket to lay over the girl as she slept.

"You know if this gets out to the media... It probably won't end well." Jin said deep in thought.

"What do you mean?" I didn't see what was so bad about saving a girl who had been beaten and left in the rain.

"Taking in a girl who's probably a criminal, the company isn't going to be happy at all. I don't want all of the guys to get in trouble because you decided to be the hero instead of just calling the emergencies."

I didn't even think about that, I just saw someone in need of help so I helped.

"Sorry Jin, I didn't even thinking about that."

"Don't apologize, there's nothing wrong it what you did, you probably saved her life, I'm just worried about what's going to happen."

"I'll call boss tomorrow when doctor Kim is here and we can tell him the full situation. For now you should go to sleep, I'll take care of her."

"Be careful, Namjoon. You don't want to get attached to a wounded deer who turns out to be a wounded fox."

I looked back at the girl who's cuts had been bandaged by doctor Kim. Without the blood and now that the swelling was starting to go down; she was resembling more of a young woman than that of a failed boxer who had gotten hit by a car.

I continued to look at her as Jin retired to his room to sleep.

"Please don't ruin me." I whispered to her, "please wake up and be alright. Not just for the guys, but so I know I did the right thing."

I sighed before getting off of the floor. She looked both pained and peaceful lying on our couch. I was so confused, what had brought me to bring her into my home instead of just calling the emergencies. Why did I look at her and want to save her?