Chapter Nineteen

Namjoon's POV
I walked up to the front door of the dorm, my mind completely spinning with everything. I was the man and my head was already buzzing with the stress of a wedding - and to think that Clara still had to announce it to her unwanted fiancé and Mr. Yuen. She must be even more nervous than I am.

I pushed the door open to see complete chaos, yet I didn't care. Everything in life was completely perfect and it didn't matter to me that the guys were throwing around toilet paper and Hobi and Yoongi were rolling around in the ground wrestling over a cookie.

As the door slammed shut I tried to think of a way to break the news to my crazy brothers. Unfortunately I knew there was no way to do this, and if I didn't do it as soon as possible I'd forever be abused for "holding secrets" from them.

"I'm engaged!" I shouted and instantly everyone stopped. Suga looked at me while his cheek was pressed against the carpet by J-Hope. Taehyung and Jungkook stopped struggling against Jimin and Jin who had halted their progression of wrapping them in toilet paper and plastic wrap.

"What?" Jimin dropped his roll of toilet paper. A happy and bewildered expression spread across his face.

I took a deep breath to keep myself from crying out of sheer joy, "Clara and I are going to get married."

And once again, utterly blissful chaos broke out.

Teahyung's POV
I couldn't be mad. I couldn't be jealous. Not even if I wanted to be jealous of Clara's and Namjoon's engagement. They were young, they were happy, and most importantly they were in love.

As I made up my bed with newly clean sheets in preparation for sleep, Jungkook came into the door way, watching my every move carefully. I set down my pillow once the case was secured and straightened up to look at my hubby. His brown eyes stared at me with a pout. His head was leaned against the door frame making his melancholy expression seem all the more exaggerated.

"Yes?" I asked, holding the 'e' to fake irritation.

Jungkook sighed, "what are you thoughts on marriage?"

I stopped. My brain grinded as I tried to think of what exactly one should say in this situation. What would a boyfriend say to his girlfriend if she was talking about marriage? Especially when said boyfriend wasn't exactly prepared for marriage.

"I think two people should be very prepared for the marriage before diving into it." I stated careful.

Jungkook sighed as if it was a heavy weight lifted off his shoulders, "thank god you're not going Bridezilla on me."

"Excuse me?" I questioned as Jungkook walked in and flopped on my bed.

"Today, when Namjook announced the engagement," Jungkook began as he curled up in my bed, "you kept talking about how good it would be to be married. I just wanted to make sure you were trying to drop hints."

I began laughing, "I thought you were dropping a hint just now. Thank god we both agree that marriage is not a good idea."

Jungkook smiled, "maybe not in the next year... but a few years from now... I want us to go to California... and I want to marry you Kim Taehyung."

I held Jungkook's porcelain cheek in my hand, "Love me for the next few years, and I'll marry you anywhere you'd have me."

Jungkook grasped my hand, his brown eyes barring into mine. He took a breath, then spoke the words every person dreamed to hear and feel, "I love you."

Clara's POV
I held onto Kayden's hand as I talked to him. I couldn't help but spew out my emotions to him about what had happened. For the last four hours I had sat in his hospital room simply talking to him, holding to him, and praying to him. Everything about Blood or Sarah or whatever came out of me like water from a lake and the excitement I expressed when I told him that I didn't kill any one was enough to make up for the lack of reaction from him. My happiness only increased once I finished the story and went on to tell about my engagement to Namjoon.

The way Namjoon took the ring off my finger and threw it across the room before proceeding to walk to the bathroom. At the time I had no idea what he was doing, but when he came back with a ribbon of silk. He ripped into into a single small strip of cloth to my surprise. I honestly had no idea what he was doing until he walked back over to me and gently wrapped the fabric around my finger before trying it off with a loose bow. He then stared deep within my eyes and stated in the strongest voice...

... "If you ever go off decked out with weapons, so help me god I will tie you to this bed because I cannot lose the love of my life. I love you Clara Coast, and no I will not agree to marry you because you haven't agreed to marry me and the guy can't say I do until the wedding day. So I'm not doing to say yes because then you have to wait and marry me before you finally hear my answer and by that point it's too late to back out because you're all mine."

His voice was caring, but held such a violent passion that I almost was taken aback and didn't say yes to his proposal. Luckily for myself, I wasn't one for being stunned, and if I was it was very easy for me to recover and give him my answer

"Clara?" I voice sounded from behind me as I droned on about how Namjoon and I are now fiancé and fiancée.

I jumped up from my place out of instinct; my entire body was ready to face whatever walked through those doors, but to my pleasant surprise it was only a young man. A young man with Kayden's strong jawline and chin, his tan skin and tall stature. The only difference between the man was his blue eyes, and the fact that his name was Daniel. It was hard to tell the two apart if you didn't know them. Other than the eyes the two were exactly alike. Even with Daniel's violent life style, they were both still dedicated to protecting others.

"Daniel." I stated happily, "come in, I was just blabbering to your brother. Nothing important."

I gave Daniel a warm smile as he walked deeper into the room. He wasn't in his uniform, which - despite all of our years knowing each other - I had never seen before. His dark blue herbs fit him snuggly as he waltz in. His black T-shirt showed the same masculine arms that his brother and him both shared.

Daniel set down a wrapped gift on a table at the foot of Kayden's bed. He stood there for a long moment simply looking at his brother. It had been years since the two had seen each other, and there was no doubt in my mind that Daniel was unsure of whether or not he had a right to be here. Although the two were brothers - and they surely loved each other - the last time the two were together was the night Kayden got be out of the camp. That was also the night Daniel and Kayden fought over whether I was staying or going - and when I say fought, I mean both wielded weapons and a lot of blood was drawn from each other. But that was five years ago, when the boys were boys. Now they were young men. Daniel was nineteen and Kayden was twenty. They had forgiven each other long ago without even telling one another.

"He loves you, you know." I whispered to Daniel, who's expression was very pained, "and he misses you... Everything that happened that night he both regrets and forgives you for."

Daniel took a while to respond as he stood there obviously seeking council with himself.

"Can we have the room? Just for a moment?" He asked, only takin a split second to glance at me.

"Of course." I gently stepped towards the door.

"And Clara?" Daniel called causing me to turned around at the door way, "thank you. For being his family when I wasn't."

I smiled sadly, "Daniel, you were his family. You will always be his family."

I closed the door and walked down the hallway in silence in search for coffee. I should have wondered what Daniel was telling Kayden, but I didn't. I already knew. He was apologizing, and doing what I was doing; crying over the idea of losing his brother. But we weren't going to. I wasn't going to let Kayden die; because I'd dive into the darkest deaths of hell to get him back, and if it was what I had to do I would keep him here.

Kayden was my brother, as was Daniel, and I wasn't about to let this family fall apart when it was just getting back together.

Just as I neared the desk down the hall from Kayden's room, Daniel's shouting voice once again caused me to stop.

"Clara!!" I spun around to see the Blue eyes man with half his body out the door, "He's awake!! Clara he's awake!!"

Before I even knew what I was going, my feet were carrying me faster than they ever had before. It was as if the world had stopped moving and time had stopped all together. In those few seconds, the happiness filled my life and my heart broke broke though the hallow vessel.