Chapter Three

Narrators POV
After a while of Namjoon explaining things to Ms. Coast, she finally calmed down and they began to try and ou the pieces together as they waited for Doctor Kim once again, and for Clara to recall who her emergency contact was.

Clara's POV
I was tired, I was mildly scared, and I was in more pain than I could process.

I looked at the man sitting next to me who had introduced himself as a Mr. Kim Namjoon. He was trying to explain what happened to me with the little knowledge he could, but unfortunately what he knew was only the amount damage that had come to me, not how it had happened.

"I need to call Mr. Yuen." I shook my head trying to remember the thoughts from that night, but the only thing I could remember was visiting a club.

"Mr. Who?" The sweet man known as Suga asked.

I looked up at him, "Mr. Yuen, my legal guardian."

"Where's your family?" One I came to know as Jin gave me a concerned look.

"I don't have a family, Mr. Yuen has raised me since I was still in the basic school grades." I explained.

Yuen Jehung is one of the wealthier business men in all of South Korea and parts parts of America. Mr. Yuen had been on a business trip in the states when he walked into the Orphanage I lived in. At age 16, soon to be kicked out of the estate, I had nothing and no one. Partially the same was for Mr. Yuen, with no family or children to inherit his fortune when he died he needed an heir. I was just the lucky overly political and law obsessed teenage girl who happened to make him smile.

"We'll call Mr. Yuen." Namjoon gave me a look that let me know I was in good hands, "in the mean time lets get some food into your body while we wait for Doctor Kim and his associate to come. Is that alright?"

"Oh no, I shouldn't eat your food, you've already done enough for me." I pleaded that he didn't sacrifice anymore of their house to me.

"A little bit of soup isn't going to hurt us." Namjoon laughed as Jin served me a bowl of Soup.

"Oh gosh, thank you all so much." I bowed my head at Jin as the soup came to a stop in front of me, "and please tell the other three that I apologize for scaring them so much."

"Jimin, Jungkook and V?" Suga laughed, "nahhh their fine. Just a little surprised."

I swallowed down my first bit of soup, the sensation of hot food flowing down my throat making me realize just how hungry I was.

Suddenly another voice sounded from the bottom of the stairs, "Am I dreaming?" A very tired and confused looking Hoseok looked at me as if I was just a figment of his imagination, "Or is the dead girl actually sitting at our island in RapMon's T-shirt and sweatpants?"

Instantly I looked down at my clothing. Black shirt on black sweatpants, wow I'm winning the fashion show today. I looked up at Namjoon.

"Who's RapMon?" I asked quizzically not recalling being told that there was an eighth member of the group.

Instantly Suga and Jin started to laugh at Namjoon, who sat next to me with a slight blush and a chuckle, "I'm RapMon."

Instantly I became embarrassed, even though there was no logical reason for me to be. I simply was never told.

To try and lose the topic I stood up to introduce myself to the one they call J-Hope. Unfortunately the moment I stood up, it was like my head with tied to a dozen helium balloons and my vision was filled with black bees. The next thing I knew I was falling and Namjoon was trying to catch me.

___________________________
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
___________________________

VERY short chapter just to help make you guys beg for when things start getting good. Hope you don't mind I'm a fan of strong female leads (I'm not feminist either I just like to make my female characters stronger)

Thank you to Waspwings for being so amazing and having a lovely story. You guys should go read her story Strange City!!!