Chapter 15.

*Skyler's POV*

NEW MESSAGE: Princess;
Sky, please... I need you, I love you

My heart jumped. Not as in because she says that she loves me but the fact that she needs me. Right now. And I'm not there with her. I can feel the dark adrenaline running through my veins as I felt both panic and anger. Someone hurt my little girl. And I know who. I can feel it.

I cold shiver ran down my spine knowing that my girl is with that... That cold hearted bitch. I hate how she ran back to that thing. I can understand that Paige loves her mother in a way but how could she when her mother treats her like shit everyday? I can give so much more to Paige that her mother can't. I can give her anything she desires and whenever she wants it. I love her. I crave her happiness and that's what I'll give her.

I bring my black shirt over my head and around my body as I grabbed my house keys, running out of the door and down to Paige's home.

When I usually turn up at the front door I usually just stare down the house. It's rather peculiar and sweet looking. Shame that it has that cold hearted whore... That fucking thing inside that house where my sweet babydoll hides.

I climbed the vines and reached Paige's window. She sat on her bed and as I knocked  and she slowly looked up. Seeing me, she walked to the window and opened it. I quickly jumped in and hugged her tightly to my chest and let her cry. She can cry a river, a lake, an ocean. I'll be the sand and the rocks that soak in her wet, salty tears. Her purity and innocence soaking into my pores and down to the pit of my black heart.

"What's wrong, my little princess?", she stood sobbing still for a few moments when I heard a little squeaky voice- knowing it was her

"What's wrong, my little princess?", she stood sobbing still for a few moments when I heard a little squeaky voice- knowing it was her. She knows that will I'll hear is something I wouldn't like, or even adore. "She doesn't love me", and I don't know about you, but having to live with the one you love the most, your birth giver, the one who puts a roof over your head and clothes on your back, and the fact that they don't even love you... Living with that fact sucks like shit. Because you love them to infinity and beyond but they couldn't even give you the galaxies, the stars. Not even the world... I don't know about you, but I reckon that many, many love Paige. Am I right? Am I wrong?

"But I love you, my princess. I love you". She squeezed me tighter and I did the same back to her. I'd squeeze her to death... But when she dies, then I'll die. So I can't kill her, not even out of love. I know it sound ridiculous, but I'm in love with this woman. She's all mine. She could've had someone else, but yet she chose to be with me. She fell in love with me despite the monster... The fucking thing that I am. She see's me as a gentle giant, not the monster that I truly am besides who she thinks I am.

She nodded still deep in my chest and pulled away. She gasped and went to take my shirt off. "What're you doing?", she giggled and pulled at my shirt wanting to take it off. "There's a puddle of tears on your shirt, and mascara stains. I need to wash it", so I let her take it off me and when she did, she stared. She just stared, blushed and walked away.

I stared at myself in her big mirror that stood next to her bed, I could see why she stared. The ripped muscles and immaculate looking skin- not a flaw. She came back in with a white shirt. "Uh, this is a shirt of my dads. It was his favourite", she quietly said and sat back down on the bed with her head down. "I don't have to wear it if you don't want me to", "No, please do. It's okay. It's not that, uh your body is out it's just that I thought you'd want to wear another shirt". I frowned as she kept her head down through it all. She never spoke to me about her dad, which I find surprisingly odd now that she's now mentioned him. Only just now... Why?

I held her hand, pulled her hand up to my lips and pecked them softly. She looked up and smiled. "I can smell him still on the shirt", she giggled. I smiled but then frowned. "Are you okay?" She nodded and stared at her wardrobe at the other side of the room. And then at the window, where the sun was setting.

 And then at the window, where the sun was setting

"You don't look okay. Not at all". She sighed, looked down and then stared at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at her and stroked her cheek softly with my thumb. "Please don't think of me any different after I tell you this". It stunned me, she must think that this is a big thing but I've done much worse. I know I have. "I have no reason to think of you differently", she smiled slightly and sighed again, preparing for what was going to come out from between her lips. "My dad... He passed away last autumn. He uh... He fell sick, but he always put on a smile. He always told me "I'm fine my little girl". He never was, I knew that even behind that fake smile, he wasn't going to be okay. I knew that he especially knew he was dying. That he wasn't going to live. I knew he was terrified, I could see it. But he still put on a strong show for me, because he didn't want me to cry. He didn't want me to be sad. I knew he wanted the best for me, I knew he couldn't see me sad. I didn't want him to see me cry, to see me depressed. So I showed him how much of his big girl I was. Although I was screaming into my pillow every single painful night begging for fucking God to help him, to cure him. But nothing could help him... It was his time to pass, he needed to be free and out of agony. So I stopped praying, and I let him go. Because that's what you're suppose to do to your loved ones when they're in pain. You let them go".

A/N:
IM GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVERRRRR IM SO SORRY BUT HERES A CHAPTER TO HEAL YOUR PAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS I DUNNO IF YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW ITS SHITTY BUT I HOPE ITS OKAY.