Introduction.

-The future-
-Skyler's POV-

Now, us aliens are eternal. What people like to call us, Angels. Our kind of alien race are different to most others. Our eyes show others our emotions. If we felt at peace and happy, our eyes will stay the normal colour we were originally born with. Like me, I have blue eyes.

When were feeling protective, our eyes go white. When were sad, our eyes go grey. When were angry, our eyes go black. Us aliens also have a secret though. But it wasn't a secret anymore.. When were furious, it looks as if our bodies crack. Like a hard egg shell hitting a concrete floor but not cracking open. Our eyes go as black as the colour black can go and on our backs, depending on our sizes, black, almost like eagle wings form on our backs.

It is weird at times, but over the decades I have been alive, I have grown to understand the meanings of being a part of the alien community. I have learned how to properly live on the human planet and to learn their ways. It took a while at first, but then I got use to it.

I sat under a tree as I watched Paige and our little baby girl giving each other cuddles and poking each other's cheeks. I felt my eyes well up with white tears and they fell down my cheeks. Watching the both of my words interact made my heart melt completely.

"Daddy"! Renesmee yelled out to me and made her adorable grabby hands towards me. I smiled, stood up and rushed towards her and Paige. I picked up Renesmee and pretended that she was a plane and making noises a plane makes. Paige giggles and shakes her head. I put down Renesmee and sat down behind Paige, wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed her cheek. "Mine, forever and ever" she giggled and nodded. "Yes boo, forever".

Renesmee stomped her tiny baby feet and crossed her arms across her chest. Her eyes turned black instead of her normal blue eyes indicating that she was furious. I chuckled and pulled her down to mine and Paige's level. "You too baby" and kissed her cheek. Renesmee giggled and her eyes went back to normal again.

I held both of my worlds in my arms. I could feel how they both felt protected and loved at the same time. And that made me feel at ease. I'm not going to lie, but sometimes, I'm not myself. Sometimes I feel more than just a alien. Like a monster in disguise. And that is what scares me most of the time.

But my main fear is.. What if both of my little girls one day no longer love me anymore?

-End of the future's POV-

A/N:

Omsg.. Okay, so, this is my first Skyler Gisondo fan fic and I am so excited to actually share what I have in mind for this book!

I asked ibedenroseb if I could copy a few things from her book like how the Aliens' (Skyler) eyes show their emotions and also their innocence from his breed (Angels). Please go at check out ibedenroseb books! They're so amazing!

Thank you xo