Chapter 2.

*Unknown's POV*

I closed my eyes and heard the voices in my head. Again. I hear them all of the time. Ever since I was born, I could hear cries and screams in my ears. As I got older, I would hear occasionally a girls voice talking in my head. I knew who it always has been since I was a baby. So it didn't really freak me out or anything.

Although..

-Flashback-

I was only 6 years old.

I sat in class, my hands covering my ears. I rocked back and forth wanting the cries from my head to leave. The hairs on the back of my neck are now standing as screams filled my head along with the cries of terror. "Go away! G..Go away"! I cried.

I could feel people poking my sides and teasing me. Calling me a 'Freak', 'Idiot' and a 'Weirdo'. But they don't understand what I do. "Wait, he just told us to all go away! The quiet one spoke"! They all laughed. I shook my head. "No.. No no make them go away"! I yelled and cried. The teacher came over and sighed. "Make who go away? Everyone is being good as gold Mr. Gisondo" I screamed at the top of my lungs and stood up as the noises in my head got louder and louder.

"NO! You.. You all don't understand what it is like hearing mean voices in your head! Hearing cries and screamed of terror filling your head all the time! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! Leave me be"! I shrieked. Everyone jumped back and the teacher put her hand on her heart. I felt all anger drain out of me as the voices slowly faded away. I could feel my body overcome with sadness and I felt the grey tears rolling down my cheeks. "Eww! Why are his eyes grey and why is he crying grey tears? What the.. Eww yuck"! One of the girl students in the class said and everyone laughed. "My, oh my! It's so beautiful"! The teacher shrieked. "Wow! Come here kid" I stood up and took her hand as he held onto me and led me out of the classroom, the teaching assistant taking care of the other students.

"M..Miss, they don't understand" she frowned down at me and nodded. "I know they don't understand sweetie. Good thing I know what you are! People like you are very rare. You are special sweetie" my eyes shone like a child getting a really fantastic gift at Christmas. "Really"?! She giggled and nodded. "Yes, you are a very special little boy" my smile grew even wider and I could feel my body overcome with a different emotion, happiness.

She took me to the principal's office and she barged in as if nothing was even going on in his room. Which, nothing wasn't. "Miss? Shouldn't you be teaching"? She gasped and clapped her hands together. "Oh sir! I'm very sorry to be disrupting at such a time, but this young man, Skyler, he is very special"! He laughed. "Like all kids are"! My face scrunched up. And I poked my tongue out in disgust.

"Oh no, sir! Skyler, he isn't like one of us" he raised an eyebrow at miss. He looked to me and then back to Miss. "What are you talking about"? She sighed and sat down. "Sit down sweetie" I nodded and sat down beside her. "He isn't, like, you know.. Human" my eyes widened.

They know..

"Please don't tell me that he is one of them" he sighed. Miss nodded and he ran a hand through his hair. "We need to call the cops, right now" Miss gasped and stood up.

I could barely hear their conversation within each other as my mind went into a different state. Sir wants to remove me. Not from earth, but he wants to protect society and to remove things like me from earth.

I stood up slowly and started to back out of the room as Miss and Sir argued back and fourth. Once I had finally made it out..

I ran.

-End of Flashback-

Grey tears fell down my face as I remembered another bad memory. I remember all bad memories like they were yesterday. Like a lot of people do. It's like a movie replaying in my head. I just want them to go away. But they won't. And I know that they never will.

It doesn't really irritate me though anymore. But it did when I was a little kid. Especially with the voices.

I wrote down in my diary what had happened today. 'Sincerely, Skyler.' I put my diary away, under my pillow and laid down. There was a new girl today. And all I can say is.. Is that she's my precious mate.

A/N:

I am really, really not prepared to publish the next chapter.. You guys, I know this chapter is pretty heartbreaking(in a way shape or form)but the next one, it has my heart aching for Skyler omsg!

Next chapter is long af so this is why this chapter is pretty short. So yeah, see you guys next Thursday!

~Angel🎀