Chapter 10.

*Skyler's POV*

I can't stay here any longer. They will find me. They will harm Paige. I can't let them hurt her. I won't be able to stand it if I was unable to protect her. She's not theirs. She's mine. You may think I'm possessive. But you don't understand. You're right. I am. But only I'm serious situations. And this situation is very deadly. I need to save her before it's too late.

"Skyler! Wake up"! I sat up straight in my dim dorm room and I squinted my eyes from the blurriness that invaded my vision and my head was spinning. "Are you okay Sky"? Immediately, my heart stopped racing and I felt that warmth in my heart. The blur went away and I saw Paige sitting next to me on my bed. I nodded and pulled her into my arms. She squealed softly and hugged back.

"Morning love. How are you"? She giggled and sat up. "I'm okay. How are you? Why were you panting in your sleep"? My smile faded and I looked elsewhere. "I'm fine. I'm going to get ready to go to class". "Please don't ignore my question Sky. I'm worried. Why were you-" I sighed and pushed her away. "I said I'm fine" I got up and pulled out my red and yellow USC jumper, black jeans and black converse. I walked into my bathroom and changed. I know that I'm being an asshole but I don't want to worry her. She's going through enough with her mum.

I walked out and there was a note sitting on my bed. I walked over to it and picked it up.

'I've gone to meet Angelica aka Anxious. I think that you need some space. I'm really sorry that I was bothering you. Text or call me if you need anything. I love you x'

"Fuck". I put the note onto my clipboard and pinned it up. I ran a hand through my hair. I feel what she feels. Sadness. I grabbed my bag and dorm keys and ran out the door and down into the main hall.

There was absolutely no need for me to be like that towards her. It was extremely uncalled for.

I walked into class to see Paige sitting in a seat that wasn't where she always sat. I walked up to where she was and I saw her take a quick glimpse at me, smile and look back to the front. I took her hand and firmly dragged her up making her wince and took her back to our seats.

"I don't need any space. I love you" I said and pecked her cheek. She smiled softly and I put my arm around her and glared at others guys staring at her and licking their lips. I just want to murder every single one of them punks looking at my girl. They need to be taught a lesson and to know what is never going to be theirs. I looked back around as the professor came in and began the class.

*CAUTION: If you don't like drama then skip the remainder of the chapter*

As the class slowly came to an end, I constantly noticed the jerks that were looking at Paige earlier throw balls of paper onto the seat next to Paige. I could see that she would look but not unwrap them to see what they say. She knows that she is mine.

I turned around as one of them threw another piece of paper at her which hit the back of her head making her softly squeal in fright.

"Sorry darlin', didn't mean to frighten you" one of the boys said. I clenched my fists and pulled Paige closer to me. I narrowed my eyes at him and saw him smirk at me. He's getting what he wants. But trust me, he doesn't want what he needs. "It's okay" Paige smiled at him and turned back around to focus again. I don't really mind her smiling at other guys but when it is to people who want to separate her from me, that is when it is too far. But for now, she isn't doing anything wrong.