Thirty Three

I'm really sorry for not updating in so long. I was out of town and kinda sick(I still can't talk). Enjoy the chapter!
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Three weeks later
-LET IT SLEEP, LET IT SLEEP, LET IT SLEEP! Screamed Denis into his microphone.
That day it was our first normal show, after Denis' accident and we were already through it.
-THANK YOU! Screamed my boyfriend and we ran back stages and then to the bus.
-Does anyone want anything to eat? Asked Cameron, as the rest of us sat down on the couch.
-Yes. I'm starving! I said and the other three nodded in agreement.
Cameron took out a frozen pizza and put it in the oven, before he sat down next to his boyfriend. They stared kissing, making James groan.
After a while, pizza was ready and James served it to us. I took some bites and then looked at Denis.
He looked really pale and had a hand on his stomach. His eyes were darker than normal.
-Are you okay, babe? I asked softly and Denis shook his head.
-I feel like I'm going... Before he could finish the sentence, he ran to the bathroom with me following.
He felt on his knees and started throwing up in the toilet. I rushed to his side and took his hair out of his face with my one hand, while I rubbed his back with the other.
When he had finished, I helped him stand and brush his teeth.
-I think you should go to the hospital! You've been throwing up for one week, Denis! I said.
-I'm fine! Protested the stubborn bastard.
-No, you aren't! Just let me take you to the hospital and see what's wrong okay? I told him and he nodded.
-Sam! Can you make an appointment for Denis at the hospital? I yelled
-I'm already on it! He yelled back.

At the hospital
Me and Denis followed the nurse into the room to tell us the results of the exams that Denis had taken. We sat on the bed and looked at the nurse, who had a smile on her face.
-Congratulations! You are pregnant!

WHAT?