Twelve

I stood in front of the mirror. I was wearing black jeans and a white shirt with my leather jacket. I fixed my messy hair and, to be honest, I looked good.
I sat on my bed and waited for Denis to come back. He had spend three hours with Sam, while me and the other two were talking about the date and how to make it as cliché as shit.
Suddenly, the door was opened and Denis walked in the room. I quickly stood up and grabbed the flowers, making Denis get confused.
-Denis Alexandrovich Shaforostoff will you go on a date with me? I asked him, giving him the flowers.
He smiled.
-Of course I will! He squealed, before grabbing some clothes and running in the bathroom to get changed.
I smiled and sat on the bed, texting the guys that everything was okay.
James:I ship you guys so hard!
I laughed at James' text and looked up, when I heard footsteps.
Denis was wearing his black jeans, a black long T-Shirt and had his red shirt wrapped around his waist. He had his nose piercing on, making him look more attractive that he already was. I swear this boy is going to be the death of me.
-Ready to go? I asked him.
He nodded smiling, before he took my hand in his. I smiled and grabbed my phone, before I locked the door behind us.
-USE PROTECTION! I heard James scream at us, making us blush like tomatoes.
Some people gave us dirty looks, while some little kids looked confused at our hands.
-They have to teach their children some manners! Mumbled Denis.
I nodded.
-Don't think about that! Right now we are going to have some good time! I told him cheerfully.
We stared walking to Denis' little surprise, which was the cute restaurant I saw before. I checked my pocket for the other present, that I rushed to buy.
Denis' eyes went wide when he saw the restaurant in front of him.

-Ben! This restaurant is so cute!-Not as cute as you! I replied making him blush

-Not as cute as you! I replied making him blush.
After we had ate our meals and shared a chocolate cake, I took out the small box and gave it to Denis. His eyes went wide as he saw what I had given him.
-You cheeky bastard! He laughed, wearing his white bracelet.
When he saw mine on my wrist he gasped.
-God, you are so cliché! He cried.
-But you love me! I replied with a smirk, making him laugh.