Eleven

I'm really angry with myself for not updating so long,but I'm doing my best. I hope you like this book and don't forget to vote and comment!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Like they knew it,Sam and Denis woke up, when we arrived at Seattle. Denis looked outside the window and his eyes lit up.
-You are adorable! I whispered into his ear making him blush.
-Ben stop making dirty jokes! We want to keep Denis innocent! Said James.
-He is with Ben,James! He isn't that innocent! Joked Cameron, making me wink at Denis.
I looked outside the window and looked outside the window. A cute restaurant caught my attention and I made a mental note for later.
With Sam's and Denis' help,James and Cameron decide in which hotel we should stay. It was a bit fancy and I was nervous about the money, but James promised me that he would pay for the whole road trip ignoring our protest.
I followed Denis to our room putting my bags down. It was a big room with a queen sized bed, a big bathroom and a TV.
I grabbed the remote, before jumping on the bed lying down making Denis laugh. I turned on the TV and tried to find something interesting to watch, while Denis was looking at something on his phone.
Suddenly, I found a channel that had Tom&Jerry. I squealed loudly making Denis look up and smile at my childish behavior. He lied down next to me and put his head on my chest. I wrapped my one hand around his waist, while I played with his hair with my other.
  Denis laughed at the stupid things that Tom and Jerry did. I smiled at the sight of the happy Ukrainian.
-Stop staring at me! He said taking me out of my thoughts.
-I can't! I protested.
-Why not? He asked.
-Because you are too cute! I told him making him go red like a potato.
He hid his face on my chest and I frowned.
-Don't do that! I want to see your pretty face! I cried.
Denis looked up at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek making me blush.
-What was that for? I asked him.
-Revenge! He smirked, before he kissed me.
I smiled and kissed back. Denis took my hand in his and stared playing with my fingers. We pulled away after a while and Denis looked at me. He knew that I wanted to say something.
-Will you go on a date with me? I asked him.
He smiled.
-OF COURSE I WILL! He yelled making me laugh.
-You guys are so cute that I want to puke right on Cameron's shoes! I heard James say in the other side of the door.
-Go away! I yelled at them.
-Never! Protested Cameron.
-Now open the door! Whined James.
Denis groaned and stood up opening the door and letting James and Cameron in.
-Where's Sam? I asked them.
-Still alone in his room! Answered James.
-I'm going to check on him! Mumbled Denis putting on his shoes, before giving me a peck on the lips, closing the door behind him.
James smirked and looked at me.
-So, about the date?