Nineteen

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I still have school and I'm trying so hard to find some time to update! In the end of this chapter, is a small note and I would really appreciate it, if you read it!

The thing that woke me up the next day, was Denis screaming bloody murder.
I jumped off the bed and ran downstairs to find my boyfriend looking at his phone with wide eyes.
-What happened? I asked worried.
-We are having a new tour! He cheered and I sighed in relief.
-Never scare me like this! I thought that something bad happened to you!
-Is Benny afraid of losing me? He asked joking.
-Yes. I answered seriously.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer to me.
-Why? I don't deserve you! He whispered.
-Don't ever say that again! You deserve everything in this word, Denis! I love you so much! I whispered back.
Denis smiled softly and kissed me.
-I...love...you...too! He replied between kisses, making me smile.
-When do we live? I asked him.
-In four days! But the guys want to come over and stay here the night before! He informed me and I groaned.
-I don't want these fuckers here! I mumbled.
-I don't either! Replied Denis, sitting down next to me, resting his head on my chest.
-I'm so glad to have you here! I whispered and Denis looked up at me.
-What do you mean? He asked, looking up at me.
-You saved me, Denis. You made me feel better! Not just with Mary, but with the Danny situation, too! You saved me and the band and without you no one of us would be here! You are the reason, I'm sitting here right now and that I smile every day! I love you so much, Denis, and I never, never, never say again that you don't deserve me, because in real life you are perfect for me!

Here was the end of this chapter and here is what I wanted to tell you guys and I hope you aren't angry with me for sharing this with you!
I feel happy guys! I don't know if it is because it's summer and I have just one week school, but I feel happy for the first time in a really long period guys! And the reason is you guys! You made my dream come true and supported me! BubblyLove19 TheBlackAA Andy_Hell _Sophia_Styles_ InvisiblePsycho Uzanamae Always-By-Your-Side- LetsKissBarcelona maryverini louisacool1 Malik_Horan_Styles ray__cat I want to thank you all for making me feel better, although not all of you knew about my suicidal thoughts! I love you guys so much and I'm so grateful for having you by my side!
I'm sorry if this chapter was too small, but I had to take this out!

Forever Alone💔