Twenty

Song on the side- Plug In Baby by Muse
I would do anything for you, if you stay.
-What are you watching? Asked Denis, walking in the room, while carrying some of clothes and putting them in my suitcase.
Since I was too lazy and stubborn, I had called Denis to pack my things. I was lucky, that he was ready with packing his things.
-If I Stay! I answered and he rolled his eyes.
-You are so... What's the word?
I smiled at his cuteness, as he tried to find the right English word.
-Cliché?
He nodded.
-Yes. You are so cliché!
-But you love it! I replied.
Denis opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by the door bell.
-Are we waiting someone? I asked, as I looked down at my pyjamas.
-Shit! He cursed, opening the door.
I groaned in annoyance, as I remembered that the guys would come over today.
-WHAT'S UP LOVEBIRDS! Screamed James, as he jumped on the sofa next to me.
I groaned and pushed him away from me, making him laugh. I looked up at Sam and Cameron and smiled. They were holding hands and looked so happy. From the look they were giving each other, I understood that Sameron was real. (FINALLY)
-I'm really happy for you guys! Said Denis and I at the same time.
James looked at us with concern.
-You aren't aliens, are you? He asked and I slapped him across his head.
Sam gave me a smile.
-Thank you Ben! And Denis! He told us and sat next to me, so he was between me and his boyfriend. Denis was now sitting on my lap, so I wrapped my arms around his waist.
-It's unfair! Now I'm forever alone! Cried James.
We all groaned in frustration.
-For the last time, you have Brandi and your drooms! I told him and he smiled.
-I love my drums! He said and we all laughed at his accent.
-That's right! Now cheer up a bit! I told him, making him smile wider.
-What are we watching? Asked Cameron, after a while of silence.
-If I Stay! Answered Denis and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
I know that what I'm going to tell you now is really embarrassing, but I think you have to know that five men, that play metalcore music, were crying for 30 minutes because of this stupid movie. It killed us mentally.
After we all had calmed down, I looked at the guys waiting for someone to say something.
-ARE YOU READY FOR TOUR! Cheered James and I smiled.
-LETS DO THIS! Screamed Cameron standing up and doing a strange happy dance.