Twenty Seven

I'm really sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you enjoy this chapter❤️

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
I stood up as the nurses came in the room to check on Denis. I went closer to James, who wrapped an arm around my waist, trying to say Everything is going to be okay.
The nurses changed Denis' bandage, which had a bit blood on it, with a new and clean one. Then, they left and before anyone of us could say anything a doctor came in.
He and other nurse took the oxygen mask, which was helping Denis' breath, off and left my poor baby trying to breath.
I tried to go to his side, but the doctor stopped me.
-Denis will be okay in a few seconds! He said and pushed me back.
I wanted to protest, but then Denis' breath went back to normal, so we four sighed in relief.
A small notebook was given to the doctor by the nurse and the doctor read something, that made his eyes go wide. Then, he looked back to us.
-Can I have an autograph for my daughter? She's a huge fan of you, guys! He told us.
As the other three were taking a picture with the doctor, I took the chance to sit next to Denis.
I took his hand in mine and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
-I love you! He whispered, before I could do anything else.
-I love you,too!You don't know how much you scared me, Denis! I thought I lost you! Don't ever to this to me, Denis! I whispered back.
-What? He asked confused.
-Leave me! You are my everything, Denis! I can't imagine my life without you! I answered, making Denis smile. He then gave me a peck on the lips and pulled away, but I grabbed him by his face and kissed him hard.
-I haven't kissed you for four days! I mumbled into the kiss.
-I think I should remind you guys, that sexually activity isn't allowed for three weeks! I heard James say, making the other two laugh.
I groaned in annoyance and pulled away, as Denis went as red as a tomato, making me laugh loudly.