Six

Me and Denis managed to find our room after twenty minutes, without meeting any fans. I waited for Denis to unlock the door and we finally walked in the small room.
We looked around and the first thing that I saw was that there was one queen sized bed. I looked up at him.
-Do you have a problem with sleeping together? Man, that sounded better in my head! I asked making Denis laugh. His laugh is so adorable.
Ben, stop with your stupid thoughts!
-I don't have a problem! He told me and I nodded sitting on a chair, hacking the hotel WiFi.
-I'm going to take a shower! I heard Denis saying and I nodded, looking through my Instagram.
After some minutes of hearing Denis singing in the shower, I looked up from my phone and saw that Denis had thrown his clothes outside the door. I sighed and stood up putting them in the plastic bag, that we use for the laundry.
Since Denis joined in the band, we stared having this system, when we had hotel rooms. If the one that in the shower threw his clothes outside the door, it means that the clothes are dirty. The other has the responsibility to put them on the laundry bag.
  At first it was kinda weird having Denis touching my boxers or me having to put his boxers on the laundry bag, but now it was normal to do that.
I lied down on the bed and looked at the ceiling for a moment listening to Denis singing Here I Am with a minion voice. I stared laughing loudly and I was 100% sure that Denis had blushed. The door of the bathroom and Denis walked out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Only one word can describe that man;
Attractive.
Attractive as hell.
-You like what you see? I heard Denis ask making me go red. I threw a pillow at him, hitting him on his stomach. He laughed and took out his pyjamas.
-Can you... Turn around for a minute? He asked awkwardly.
I nodded and closed my eyes. He sighed in relief. After some minutes he finally told me to open my eyes.
As he jumped on the bed, I stood up and changed into my pyjamas. I could feel Denis looking at me. I smirked in the thought and jumped on the bed next to him.
We wrapped the blankets around us and then I wrapped my arms around  Denis. He put his head on my chest and I softly stared to play with his hair.
-I like it like this! He mumbled falling asleep.
-Me too, Den-Den! I mumbled back, closing my eyes and letting the dark swallow me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
This weekend is Easter for us in Greece,so I won't update! You are going to be able to read the new chapters on Tuesday or Wednesday!
Also, sorry for this small chapter! I hope you liked it though!
Alice❤️