Crossover (Aka Author being Sneaky)

So...I don't even really know what this chapter even is. Just roll with it. It's also written differently, but you'll understand why.

Key:
S/D= Steve's Daughter
T/D=Tony's Daughter
WS/D= Bucky's daughter
BB/D= Bruce's Daughter
N/D=Nat's Daughter
P/D=Pietro's Daughter
SW/D= Wanda's Daughter
TH/D= Thor's daughter
C/D= Clint's Daughter

Steve's Daughter POV
Now's she's done it! T/D has absolutely done it, now! Wait. Let me explain. She somehow convinced BB/D to help her create a dimension jumper. Yeah. I know. Insane. When she tried to show all of us it, it backfired. Then we were jumped into a universe where the Avengers had disassembled and S.H.I.E.L.D. had been keeping the peace. That wasn't the only strange part, though.

"TH/D! HURRY UP AND FIND ME THAT WRENCH!" I heard T/D scream across the room. We were in some factory, trying to create a new portal device to send us back to our dimension. "I AM TRYING! BUT I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS!" TH/D yelled back. I sighed and looked at WS/D, who just nodded and headed over to where TH/D and C/D were.

Somebody slowly knocked on the door. I turned to the rest of the girls, who huddled into group, looking like a bunch of penguins. I walked slowly to the door of the factory, holding my arm out in front of me, as if I was holding my dad's shield. I opened the door slowly, only to reveal seven teenagers, all looking dangerous and ready to fight. "Can we come in?" The boy in the front of the group spoke. WS/D stood behind me, looking sceptical. "Who are you?" She asked, daring them to speak. The boy opened his mouth to speak, but the girl next to him spoke first. "We'll explain later, just let us in!"

I moved out of the way and all seven of them barged in. The girl who had spoken earlier, wiped off her pink hoodie and stood straight up again. "Thank you. My name is Maisie Yoon." She held out her hand which I gladly shook. The boy shrugged and extend his hand for WS/D to shake. "James Buchanan Barnes Jr." WS/D raised an eyebrow and looked at me. I simply shrugged and let go of Maisie hand. "I'm S/D Rogers. " Maise raised an eyebrow as WS/D took James's hand. "WS/D Barnes." James's eyebrows raised and he took back his hand.

"Excuse me?"

"My name is WS/D Barnes. How many times do I have to tell you?"

I elbowed WS/D in the ribs and looked around to see the teen's behind the two. "Who are they?" I asked Maisie who was currently glaring at James. "Oh! These are the rest of our teammates!"

She pointed to an angry looking redhead, who was looking around suspiciously. "That's Anya Morozov. She's a real sweetie, once you get to know her." She then pointed to a white haired boy, who was talking to TH/D. "That's Eric Frost. Just don't call him Jack Frost." She then turned to an Indian girl who was creating a fire in her hand. "That is Eshani Srinivas Pierce. She has a temper so, don't mess with her." She pointed over to a boy, bouncing on his toes. "Jackson Gale. Related to a spider, but is also an ant." She then pointed to a girl who was talking to SW/D and creating a ball of red smoke in her hands. "That's Bianca Richards. She's a mystery. I don't really know that much about her. No one does." She then pointed to the last girl, who was putting her black hair into a ponytail. "Lastly, that's Melanie Thomas. She's fast."

BB/D and N/D looked at each other for a moment. Then looked at the seven teenagers in front of them. P/D and SW/D crossed there arms. "Who are you?" T/D asked, still curious and mad that someone interuppted her while she was working.

"We're the New Avengers."

How was that? If you liked that, I suggest you read Chaos by...wait..who's the author? Oh! That's right! Me! It's by me! So! Thank you for reading this, and have a good day!