PLEASE READ (RANT)

Yes. I'm ranting. I'm sorry. But I am. This is hard, but I have too. I'm sorry if this offends anyone. But some things need to be said.

First off. The whole Hulkling situation. Yes. I know he is gay. It says it right here in my MARVEL ENCYCLOPEDIA

 It says it right here in my MARVEL ENCYCLOPEDIA

Okay? I added him for shits and giggles. Do you understand? SHITS AND GIGGLES. Okay? I will probably go back and edit that part, if it becomes too much of a problem.

Second. I know that the Wanda's first word scenario was cut off. But, I also know that I wrote a comment about it. 2 or 3 of them actually. I know that, too. But you know what? I still got comments about where it was. I'll explain again. Wattpad cut off the scenario. I wrote a long, full scenario for Wanda (I didn't forget her) and WATTPAD cut it off. Okay? So your first word was Ravenclaw. Think of any scenario you want for it, I just am tired of explaining myself and that chapter.

And lastly, while I'm rantinrantin lets talk about Cap. This is very old news, but I'm still pissed. Hydra Cap? Really Marvel? Just take an American Icon that PUNCHED HITLER IN THE FACE and bring him over to the guys he was fighting. That's disrespectful to the Jewish writers of cap, but also just a disgrace. Captain America was a hero to many of the war fighters and was also just a great role model.

I'm sorry if this offended anyone. I just really needed to get some things off my chest before they became too much.-
MG600♡