Scott Lang Catch-Up

Look who's back. Back again.
I promised this to you guys a long time ago, so know it's time to fulfill it. I'm leaving some of the preferences out, so don't kill me. 

How You Meet: Scott had adopted you after he had become Ant Man. He hated seeing kids in pain, and he saw you in an orphanage while traveling out with the ants. He immediately adopted you, and he's loved you ever since. 

Your Name: Y/N Janet Lang

Scott had always loved the name, Y/N, but Maggie had hated it. He asked Hope for a middle name, and she told him the name of her mother. Both names stuck. 

Your nickname: Ladybug

He gave you the nickname Ladybug after he saw you trying to catch one at Hank's house. 

First Word: Cassie

Cassie had been the greatest older sister in the world! She cared for you, played with you, and tried to teach you things. When you said your first word, she was super happy, and Scott cried happy tears. (But was a little jealous that your first word wasn't dad)

Favorite Ninja Turtle Character: Irma Langinstein

Secret Talent: Telling Jokes

Like your father, you were fantastic at telling jokes. You could make anyone laugh, and you usually did. He was so proud. 

Your Fandom: You're a Scooby/Slayerette

You are a die-hard Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. You just love the show and the characters so much, that you have watched all of the episodes in a matter of two days. 

Your Ship: FrostIron

You love them together. No matter how much they might hate each other. 

Powers and Super Name: Ruby

You could turn anything you wanted into a ruby and you can fly. You also have laser eyes, and your dad said that they look like rubies when you are mad. 

Your Boyfriend: Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Your Pets: 

~Basically any ant 

~Tyler, a chinchilla

~Josh, a chinchilla

Clubs/Organizations/Sports:

Comedy club, Dance team

I think I'm done. A few scenarios aren't there, I know, It's okay. It's not the end of the world. I think I might begin writing this story again, but I'm just gonna test the waters with this one chapter first. Love you guys.