How you met! Part Two!

Tony:
After finally convincing Pepper to let him go for a jog in the park, Tony put on jogging gear that was fancy AF. It was adidas brand and personalized to be red and gold. As he jogged he heard a soft cry in the distance. He hurried along to find the source of the cry and saw you. You were lying with your back up against the briars with a pink blanket wrapped loosely around you. Tony picked you up and tightened the blanket so you weren't cold. You stopped crying. You poked the arc reactor with your finger. He chuckles. "I think I'll take you home."

Natasha:
Natasha was running for her life. She was running from the villain, Red Skull. She was on a special mission of finding out Hydra info without getting caught. Well only 50% of that worked. She veered right into an orphanage. Bunches of happy couples picking out lovely children. It made Nat sick. Nat noticed a crib that was untouched and when people walked by it, a terrible wail came out. She calmly walked over to the crib. A baby girl crawled around in the crib. She looked very lonely. Nat picked up the baby as a clerk came around and said in a too-happy voice, " Ma'am I'm afraid you don't want that one. It's a trouble child." Natasha looked firmly from the baby to the clerk. "Where can I adopt her?" She asked pleased with herself. That's how Natasha Romanoff was then forth your mommy.

Clint:
Walking his way toward the super market, Clint ran into a drunk woman. She pushed him down, threw something in his arms, and walked away. Clint looked at what appeared to be a bundle of blankets. He unfolded the blankets to find a baby girl. He swaddled up the baby in the blankets and brought her to go grocery shopping with him. He figured since you behaved so well in the Super Market, he was gonna keep you.