First Birthday (Tony,Steve,and Bucky)

Thank You ValerieRangel1 for the request! Hope you enjoy!

After Steve, Tony, and Bucky found out that their daughters shared a birthday, they vowed to make it the best ever.

That morning they woke you each up and took you all to the park. You were having a lot of fun. Then began operation Sheild Suprise.

Back at the tower, all of the Sheild agents were setting up massive party decor. Maria Hill and Nat were on cake duty. They had baked three cakes. A black cake with edible letters spelling ACDC (for Tony 's daughter),a white cake with flowers decorated elegantly at the top (for Bucky's daughter) and a navy blue cake decorated with dog tags and American flags (for Steve's daughter). Clint was using bow and arrows to shoot streamers at the roof. Fury set up giant balloons everywhere. When it was all done, Nat texted Steve and told him there was an emergency at the tower.

Steve, Bucky, and Tony barged into the tower carrying all of you in their arms. The lights were off and it was quiet. "Surprise!" agents of SHIELD surrounded the six, wishing the little girls a happy birthday.

At the end of the day, Steve, Bucky, and Tony thought it was the best birthday ever.