Parent Career Day

This was requested by SkyDragonHeaven
So thank you!
Also. I. Am. So. Sorry.
I know I haven't updated in forever and I am so so so so so so so so sorry. Please forgive me! :(

Steve: Parent Career day was always a little weird for you. First of all, your Dad was Captain America. Second of all, your best friends were huge Captain America fans. Third, Miles goes to the same school as you. So after he's done the whole career explaining, he walks out and finds Miles and gives him a fair warning of "Hurt her, a shield goes in that spider head of yours"

Bucky: Bucky didn't come to career day. Natasha would come instead of him. You wish he would come because Natasha would embarrass you and her daughter. Then she would buy ice cream after.

Sam: Sam AND Maria came for career day. Sam would talk about the military and being an Avenger while Maria would teach Self Defense moves. Best. Day. Ever.

Tony: Parent Career day was hell for you. Tony would embarrass you and be his egotistical, asshole self. Soon, Pepper made him quit going to career day because you begged her to make him stop coming.

Natasha: Natasha would find every single way to embarrass you and Bucky's daughter. Then she would she would buy you both ice cream after.

Clint: Clint would say he was a farmer. He would bring in farm animals but he stopped when he found out people were making fun of you. Then he came to career day as Hawkeye. That stopped the bullies.

Bruce: Bruce would come for about 5-10 minutes and talk about science stuff then leave. Then when he would pick you up, you guys would laugh at the confused faces of the "advanced" science class that you were in.

Pietro: Pietro was very impatient. He would be the first there and first to leave if there wasn't anything fun there. He would talk about his Super Speed and then he would get off topic and suddenly he and the annoying boy in your class were having an argument about whether skittles were better than M&M's.

Wanda: Wanda, unlike her brother, was patient. She was kind and talked slowly so the kids could understand her. After that you were embarrassed because she gave you a kiss on the cheek before she left. 

Thor: You were homeschooled by Jane, so honestly everyday was career day.

Loki: You, like Thor's daughter, were homeschooled by Jane. Even though Loki wasn't home a lot, he would try to send you gifts everyday.

T'Challa: At Xavier's, you are practically treated like a queen((A/N: *Loki Laugh* Don't worry. You will be soon)). Especially on Parent Career day. When your Dad would talk about King stuff and Wakanda, You got respect. More than you already have at Xavier's, at least.

Peter: Aunt May would come over and talk about her job and give out candy. When an annoying girl in your class started making fun of you for not having any "real parents", it was Peter (and Aunt May) that would hold you back from Slapping the bitch. When you calmed down, you reassured the girl that you had parents and that the only reason that she thought they weren't real was because, "YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE BITCH THAT CANT REALIZE THAT PARENTS ARE NOT JUST THE PEOPLE THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU AND HAND YOU A CREDIT CARD"

Scott: Scott didn't come to career day. Hope did and so did Hank. They would talk about science and tech and Grandpa Hank would show off some of his inventions.

Sharon: On Parent Career day, Sharon made sure that the Kids feared/respected you and your badass mom.