How You met! Part One!

Steve:
Steve was attacking the Hydra base for a mission. Special Intel from shield says that Hydra had been testing innocent people and animals with highly dangerous chemicals. He heard a soft cry come from inside the base. Only one. A baby. Steve was angry. Children!?! Are you kidding me! He thought. He ran inside the base without thinking. He took down the guards and got most of the people out safely. He knocked out two scientists and looked around for survivors. A muffled cry came from down under some rubble. Steve clawed through the rubble. A baby rapped in a pink blue blanket. It was a newborn girl. She saw next to the baby, two dead bodies. A woman and a man. Steve sighed and decided to take you home.

Bucky:
Bucky was taking a nice moonlit stroll in New York. He heard the scream of an infant. He ran forward the scream. He his behind a bush as he saw two men throw an infant no smaller than Bucky's forearm. "She's a freak! She'll never fit in! Might as well throw her in the river!" One of the men said. The other chuckled. That's it! Bucky thought. He attacked. He knocked one man into the river and knocked the other into a deep sleep. Bucky picked up the screaming infant. He held you in his arms and rocked you to sleep. He brought you to his apartment and let you live their with him.

Sam:
Sam was on a date with his girlfriend, Maria Hill ( Author: Don't judge Me! ) when they heard the soft cry of a baby. They walked toward the sound which lead them to an alley. There was a small box and inside was a baby girl, swaddled in a purple cloth. Sam and Maria both looked in the box. "Oh my god!" Maria exclaimed. She picked up the small child and cradled the her in her arms. "What should we do?" Maria asked. "We could bring her back home." Sam suggested. "That's a great idea!" Maria exclaimed. Maria and Sam turned away in the direction of their apartment.

Author: Part 2 coming soon!