How you met! Part 3!

Bruce: After the Avengers defeated Loki, Bruce traveled back to India. Sick people all over India were being treated by the one and only Dr. Bruce Banner. After his long day at work, Bruce managed to pluck up the courage to contact SHIELD. But before he could, he heard screams. Bruce looked out the window only o find his hated enemy, Abomination. Bruce felt anger and hatred pour inside of him. The Hulk was free. He pulverised the Abomination to the ground. After that, he lost control. Smashing things left and right. Until he stopped. A little baby. A lily flew across her face. She giggled, taking the Hulk's finger. The Hulk calmed to Bruce. Bruce smiled. He picked up the child, knowing this was the key to stopping Hulk.

Pietro: Run. Run. Run. Stop. Breathe. Run. Run. Run. Stop. Breathe. That's how Pietro lived. Run. Run. Run. Stop. Breathe. Pietro stopped. For once in his life, he fully appreciated the beauty around him. It was Sunday and the park was completely empty. The green grass blended with the lovely flowers and right in the center of it all, a beautiful willow tree. Pietro quietly sat under the tree and hummed under his breath. A soft cry came from inside the tree. Pietro looked through a small hole inside the tree. A hole small enough to fit a baby. And of course that's what it was. Pietro picked up the baby and tickled it's chin. "Hello little baby! Look how cute you are!" Pietro said under his breath. He sang a soft sokovian lullaby. The baby slept peacefully in his arms. "I'm gonna keep you!" Pietro whispered.

Wanda: Hello? Wanda asked cautiously in her mind. Ever since one of Helen Chou's machines cured Pietro, she's been on the safe-side lately. Today she was exploring the remains of Sokovia. A house looked like it had been unharmed by the fall. Or maybe it was a new house built by volunteers. But the volunteers haven't even finished the houses down the street! Wanda thought. Wanda walked near the house. She pulled her hand closely by it, only for it to bounce back. A forcefield! Wanda thought. Using her head, Wanda took down the forcefield. She examined the house. Two dead bodies. A man and woman. Both mid-twenties. Wanda sighed. She turned but heard a muffled cry. She followed the noise to a nursery. A small cradle held a baby girl. The only problem? Another forcefield. Wanda took it down and looked at the baby. She picked it up and realised a forcefield had formed around the baby and her. Wanda looked at the baby. She smiled. "Well, I can't leave you here can I? I guess I'll just take you with me!"